MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Reselling = Significantly higher price.

Definately not.

I'll preface with I don't care what anyone's beef is, I've had 40+ flawless orders from Naps, and I'm not a shill. That's my first hand experience over years.

They have to be Pharmaqo's largest reseller.

Pharmaqo is cheaper there, then you throw in a Buy 2 Get 1 deal or product of the week and a 10% - 30% coupon and their prices are unbeatable. If Pharmaqo doesn't deliver they'll take care of it (not that I've ever heard of that happening), same with reship.

My last order of Pharmaqo Test Cyp 250 there was $19 a vial!

Even if it's a separate entity, Pharmaqo allowed their good name to be used by PharmaqoEU, and is now tainted by the disgraceful treatment of those customers.

At the very least, Pharmaqo is obligated to offer the affected customers a deal to replace their missing orders at as low a cost as possible.

If not, prepare to suffer from a blow to Pharmaqo's reputation as word spreads far and wide because no one will make a distinction between Pharmaqo and PharmaqoEU,

Good luck trying to contain the damage then.

And next time be more careful choosing a partner.
I am absolutely of the same opinion. This is not just any store that offers Pharmaqo, but an official reseller. Pharmaqo itself has referenced this here in the thread and announced that the orders will be shipped this month. It is therefore only fair if he now vouches for these statements - similar to when the parent company has to vouch for the liquidity of the subsidiary when it contacts the subsidiary's creditors.
Such a relatively small investment should be accepted in view of the threat of reputational damage.

lol its beyond me how anyone would still order from this piece of shit organization, it's run by teenagers and idiots. EuPharmaqo scammer didn't taint or ruin the reputation of this brand, mr PQR already did this a long time ago by scamming several people and promising refunds that never happened. Just read up on this thread. It's a disgrace.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE. SCAM ALERT.

It's really sad that such a good lab obviously doesn't have a reliable seller. It's like Ferrari can't get it together to organize one to sell their cars.

lol its beyond me how anyone would still order from this piece of shit organization, it's run by teenagers and idiots. EuPharmaqo scammer didn't taint or ruin the reputation of this brand, mr PQR already did this a long time ago by scamming several people and promising refunds that never happened. Just read up on this thread. It's a disgrace.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE. SCAM ALERT.
Surprised they’re still allowed to post on the forum.

@Mr.PQR any chance you could look into the EU Domestic issues and see if you could escalate the issue and find out what's going to happen?

Many users are still waiting for their Orders including mine for over 3 months and the lack of communication plus the deadlines stated of which none were respected are just causing endless flame and paranoid messages.

Would appreciate if you could escalate this somehow up the chain

I know its a long shot but we all love Pharmaqo and simply want what we paid for
We have told him to start reply on customers questions here and explain them the situation and i see he is active again.
He did buy a lot of products for us,and if he dont deliver he will be cut out.

Definately not.

I'll preface with I don't care what anyone's beef is, I've had 40+ flawless orders from Naps, and I'm not a shill. That's my first hand experience over years.

They have to be Pharmaqo's largest reseller.

Pharmaqo is cheaper there, then you throw in a Buy 2 Get 1 deal or product of the week and a 10% - 30% coupon and their prices are unbeatable. If Pharmaqo doesn't deliver they'll take care of it (not that I've ever heard of that happening), same with reship.

My last order of Pharmaqo Test Cyp 250 there was $19 a vial!
That's true i can confirm this, customers send us more orders then all other resellers together. And we give them good promos cause of that

That's true i can confirm this, customers send us more orders then all other resellers together. And we give them good promos cause of that

First, I'm going to assume some pressure from you was responsible for the EU customers getting their gear, as orders are finally shipping, which is really good service.

I also appreciate you acknowledging Napsgear is the major dealer for Pharmaqo, larger than all other resellers combined, like it is for so many other brands.

This post will be gold when I have to argue with yet another backyard brewer here that insists Naps is some elaborate scam, that only a fool would use, when I've had 40+ flawless orders over many years with them, and they insist I have to be lying.

Pharmaqo gear is rock solid reliable, and up there with the "Big 3" brands.

Just to clarify, are you saying napsgear is a verified reseller??

You mean just like they are for every major gear brand? (see below) The amount of dumbfuckery about that place is staggering.

I don't give a crap if someone ever buys through them or not, but what they're basically saying is that I'm a liar or a fool, when I've had ZERO issues with them over many years, gotten great deals because they are so big they can negotiate with labs, while plenty of contaminated, no delivery, or fake gear stories are found on some of the sellers here.

Check "Verified resellers"

Have you ever had any of your things tested from there? I only asked because I’ve ordered from Pharmaqo directly a few times with positive results, but have seen and heard some horrible things about Naps.
You mean just like they are for every major gear brand? (see below) The amount of dumbfuckery about that place is staggering.

I don't give a crap if someone ever buys through them or not, but what they're basically saying is that I'm a liar or a fool, when I've had ZERO issues with them over many years, gotten great deals because they are so big they can negotiate with labs, while plenty of contaminated, no delivery, or fake gear stories are found on some of the sellers here.

Check "Verified resellers"

Have you ever had any of your things tested from there? I only asked because I’ve ordered from Pharmaqo directly a few times with positive results, but have seen and heard some horrible things about Naps.

First, and your impression is understandable because of all the bs thats been spread for years, everything Naps sells is *drop shipped from the labs*. So how are they gonna "fake" anything? They don't make or stock anything.

Order Pharmaqo, Ultima, and Dragon, and you're getting three separate shipments because they're coming from the labs directly.

Thats why you have to pay a separate shipping charge for each brand you put in your cart.

And yes, I have tested for my own peace of mind. What I do is wait for some smoking deal like the $19 Pharmaqo Test C 250, order 15-20, and then do a test to confirm the batch is good. In addition, since the ignorant jackoffs that badmouth the place never look, the bigger selling brands there all provide Jano tests for their products which are available on the site for viewing (however much credibility one wants to give manufacturer provided tests), but my results are invariably in line with those.

Again, I'm not here to shill for them, I'm not slinging my referral code, and some things (like GLPs) I'd never buy there because the value is so much higher elsewhere, but the strident insistence the place is a scam coming from a vocal but ignorant bunch of monkeys repeating what they've been told is infuriating.

Finally, I've heard the owner has engaged in some shitty behavior on various forums. I have no idea, maybe he's a complete asshole, but that has no bearing on their performance as a reseller, but would explain the smear campaign.

First and your impression is understandable because of all the bs thats been spread for years, everything Naps sells is *drop shipped from the labs*. So how are they gonna "fake" anything? They don't make or stock anything.

Order Pharmaqo, Ultima, and Dragon, and you're getting three separate shipments because they're coming from the labs directly.

Thats why you have to pay a separate shipping charge for each brand you order.

And yes, I have tested for my own peace of mind. What I do is wait for some smoking deal like the $19 Pharmaqo Test C 250, order 15-20, and then do a test to confirm the batch is good. In addition, since the ignorant jackoffs that badmouth the place never look, the bigger selling brands there all provide Jano tests for their products which are available on the site for viewing (however much credibility one wants to give manufacturer provided tests), but my results are invariably in line with those.

Again, I'm not here to shill for them, I'm not slinging my referral code, and some things (like GLPs) I'd never buy there because the value is so much higher elsewhere, but the strident insistence the place is a scam coming from a vocal but ignorant bunch of monkeys repeating what they've been told is infuriating.

Finally, I've heard the owner has engaged in some shitty behavior on various forums. I have no idea, maybe he's a complete asshole, but that has no bearing on their performance as a reseller,
Yeah man, I’d never personally order from them just because what happened here on the forum but I’m glad it’s worked out for you

Yeah man, I’d never personally order from them just because what happened here on the forum but I’m glad it’s worked out for you

Like I said, the owner could be eating children for all I know, it was before my time, but I'm not worried about getting bad gear (ahem, Axle) or ripped off there like some of the sellers here have demonstrated they are capable of, and they must be doing *something* right to be moving such huge quantities of gear labs bend over backwards to give them excellent prices.

Just to clarify, are you saying napsgear is a verified reseller??
Yes that's correct,they send me pharmaqo orders and we ship for them. Never had any bad experience with that company and most pharmaqo orders comes from naps, they do have largest customers base on the web. They are also never late with payments or anything,very profesional company.

Naps don't ship anything, they don't have a warehouse,they are just a website for resale. When u order some lab from there for example pharmaqo then they send that order to me,pay me and i ship that order and give them tracking.

Hi, I ordered some tbol from cat cafe about a year ago when they were still open. Anyway what came was pharmaqo tbol. I looked up the verification code and it couldn’t be verified. So it’s obviously fake pharmaqo. I was wondering what are the chances it’s not even tbol in there? I was under the impression tbol is faked pretty regularly, but I thought catcafe was a trusted vendor when they were open. If anyone can help me out that would be great. I might end up just throwing it out because I can’t afford to take anything that isn’t tbol as an athlete not looking to gain a lot of weight. Thank you

Hi, I ordered some tbol from cat cafe about a year ago when they were still open. Anyway what came was pharmaqo tbol. I looked up the verification code and it couldn’t be verified. So it’s obviously fake pharmaqo. I was wondering what are the chances it’s not even tbol in there? I was under the impression tbol is faked pretty regularly, but I thought catcafe was a trusted vendor when they were open. If anyone can help me out that would be great. I might end up just throwing it out because I can’t afford to take anything that isn’t tbol as an athlete not looking to gain a lot of weight. Thank you

It's far more likely the code was typed in wrong than it being faked Pharmaqo. Lots of people have struggled with entering the code properly. I think it has to be all caps, Check for "0" vs "zero" etc.

Post a pic of the tabs and or packaging and I'm sure we can confirm whether it's legit or not.

Last edited:
It's far more likely the code was typed in wrong than it being faked Pharmaqo. Lots of people have struggled with entering the code properly. I think it has to be all caps, heck for "0" vs "zero" etc.

Post a pic of the tabs and or packaging and I'm sure we can confirm whether it's legit or not.
Haha thanks a lot man! I feel like such an idiot. I didn’t know it was case sensitive. It came out legit. Awesome