MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

What is the quantity of your orals per package. I'm looking at your website but it only shows dosage not quantity...may want to fix that? 50 tabs?

What is the quantity of your orals per package. I'm looking at your website but it only shows dosage not quantity...may want to fix that? 50 tabs?

Tired Wake Up GIF by Working Title

IMG_9864.jpeg

Hi
Im make the introduction for myself on the board. Im Mr P and own the Pharmaqo Labs. We having the licnesed production facilities in asia in GMP factory. Many think im make the bullshit but if make relationship with me you can visiting my factory not any problems.
I was think what is best way to make the introduction so im send 18 samples of the productas to Janoshik this week and he make for the test result.
Im let you seeing here and judging is my quality good?View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136506 View attachment 136504
Guy literally only resells pharmaqo eu products for 3 times the price:D

Just received a reship from late Feb yesterday. Have you emailed him with the order number and old tracking? Hope you get it soon

PLEASE NOTE GUYS I HAVE RESHIPPED 1000s ORDERS FOR FREE.
THE GENERAL RULE FOR RESHIPS IS 50% OF VALUE BUT AS A GESTURE OF GOODWILL IM DOING THEM FOR FREE.
EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THESE ORDERS RESHIPPED WERE PROMOTIONAL ORDERS. THEREFORE PLEASE APPRECIATE AND BE HAPPY AND SMILE
You simply refuse to accept any responsibility for ducking customers and you love passing responsibility that belongs to you elsewhere. Your customer service...you know...responding in a timely manner to issues your customers are having...is simply garbage. Where did you learn to be a grownup? Accepting responsibility is what grownups do. You have yet to show any maturity. You're a punk kid.

What's up with the caps? Fuck what you say is the "General Rule" for reships. Its another false story. The real General Rule is 1 free reship. Ok. Half price reships are seen more in countries with hard ass Customs. Austrailia, Canada, whatever. Free reships are the norm dumb dumb.

You also embellish(lie). You have not reshipped 1000's of orders for free. Impossible. Try the truth. What's really wrong with you? The question really is who thought it would be a good idea to put a retarded circus animal here at meso? Are you sleeping with the boss and he lets you pick your gigs? You're not helping either side.

Tell us some more fairy tales. Maybe take care of the member who is still waiting on his order from February? I dont think any new orders should be taken until the older orders have been taken care of.. That's the General Rule here at meso when it comes to questionable sources.

****** In fact...THIS SOURCE IS OFFICIALLY ON PROBATION. YOU ARE NOT TO TAKE ANY MORE ORDERS UNTIL ALL PAST ORDERS HAVE BEEN FILLED. UNDERSTAND? Ignoring this can lead to a permanent black listing. You forced my hand. The faster you get things squared away the faster you can get back to business as usual. *****

Next time you want to tell members that they should be grateful stuff it down deep and just be quiet.

J
Just received a reship from late Feb yesterday. Have you emailed him with the order number and old tracking? Hope you get it soon

I was sent a reship for this order and the test was not included. So was told I’d be sent another reship with those. Have been sent a tracking for the test but no movement last march 30th says usps is awaiting item still

J

I was sent a reship for this order and the test was not included. So was told I’d be sent another reship with those. Have been sent a tracking for the test but no movement last march 30th says usps is awaiting item still
I'm surprised you waited this long to post that on here

J

Will update in the next days bro, everything is okay with order It's on It's way

Will update in the next days bro, everything is okay with order It's on It's way
It’s just the same shit as it was with the last stuff that never got sent just says label created and 18 days later nothing. Why is it so hard to not fuck up my shit every fucking time.

Sponsors