MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Well I have only posted my expiriences with the brand since 2020. Kinda shilly yes but honest reviews. I do think that Mr P should be more active on this board and address any and all issues. Can only boost his brand
That's on bro,all issues are getting solved. Promo is getting ready also

You and I could get along just fine. Its a good time to say "Hello" for you as you've gotten things together. Its a little concerning that you continue to ignore my posts and the questions I pose?

Maybe its cultural differences or some things are lost in translation? I'll go out on a limb and say that the majority of members here will agree that I'm being reasonable and have their best interests in mind.

I've also got to tell you that your ignoring my presence and pretending I'm not here is considered rude and immature in our Community. What you might want to do, since you can't ban me or edit my posts, is review some of my posts over the years in some other source threads. You might be surprised by what you find.

You’ve literally ignored people for the last few months and now your coming back like you’re Jesus, I wouldn’t buy anything from you ever again, scumbag behaviour where I come from.

You’ve literally ignored people for the last few months and now your coming back like you’re Jesus, I wouldn’t buy anything from you ever again, scumbag behaviour where I come from.
It takes time to fix some serious issues . All customers are happy and they get what they pay for

It takes time to fix some serious issues . All customers are happy and they get what they pay for
I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and I'm extending an olive branch. Some people I respect have spoken highly of the prodict your pushing here. A quality product doesn't mean the source is top notch. It does make it a whole lot easier to rep for a popular brand thats a hot topic for sure.

What say you, PQR?

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and I'm extending an olive branch. Some people I respect have spoken highly of the prodict your pushing here. A quality product doesn't mean the source is top notch. It does make it a whole lot easier to rep for a popular brand thats a hot topic for sure.

What say you, PQR?
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

What say you, PQR
Hello bro what is the issue

Hello bro what is the issue

You avoiding customer complaints and issues for weeks and months then strolling back in here with a bullshit excuse and an “Easter sale” coming. Sketchy as fuck. Honestly a fucking shame because all the Pharmaqo products I’ve used have been fantastic but those are just business practices that aren’t worth the hassle. You had no issues chiming in on the Euro Pharmaqo thread when it popped up and still avoided these guys in your own thread with issues.

You avoiding customer complaints and issues for weeks and months then strolling back in here with a bullshit excuse and an “Easter sale” coming. Sketchy as fuck. Honestly a fucking shame because all the Pharmaqo products I’ve used have been fantastic but those are just business practices that aren’t worth the hassle. You had no issues chiming in on the Euro Pharmaqo thread when it popped up and still avoided these guys in your own thread with issues.
Thank you sir,yes all issues are fixed customers are happy

PLEASE NOTE GUYS I HAVE RESHIPPED 1000s ORDERS FOR FREE.
THE GENERAL RULE FOR RESHIPS IS 50% OF VALUE BUT AS A GESTURE OF GOODWILL IM DOING THEM FOR FREE.
EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THESE ORDERS RESHIPPED WERE PROMOTIONAL ORDERS. THEREFORE PLEASE APPRECIATE AND BE HAPPY AND SMILE

1000s of orders having to be reshipped sounds more like a "you" problem more than the customers'. Cool that you reshipped for free, but having a 50% reship fee when you've obviously got logistics issues does seem excessive.

1000s of orders having to be reshipped sounds more like a "you" problem more than the customers'. Cool that you reshipped for free, but having a 50% reship fee when you've obviously got logistics issues does seem excessive.
Wow i love how you expecting so much. The market rule is reships at 50% which all vendors do so please be nice when your vendor goes above and beyond for your service

Pharmaqo has nice combi-products
Any experience with eq-test 500? how´s the pip?
Do u have also masteron/primo mix upcoming(100mg each 200mg/ml)? M-P 200 :D

Pharmaqo has nice combi-products
Any experience with eq-test 500? how´s the pip?
Do u have also masteron/primo mix upcoming(100mg each 200mg/ml)? M-P 200 :D
No pip complain bro so far.

Actually we have mix of test,primo and mast