Pharmaqo Labs

Guys please noting i'm get very popular because all our product is very good quality and accurate. I'm not make any lie and always make to my word. If any delays in respond its because we are so busy but i have a new customer service team will handle all inquiry now much fast.
I want to run a promo for you meso guys.
3-4 days how about 2+1 on all items international? What you guys want?

My order from Jan 25 was fixed.
It was fixed late last week with confirmation Monday and it’s here today. So 6-7 days for the intl delivery after it was fixed, depending on how you count it. But the whole t/a was 56 days since I ordered.

Everything is accounted for with what I ordered exactly. I am only going to show some of the purple tops, for “blindz” purposes.

I have decided I am going to harm deduct these as well for the community.

I need to make sure they live up to their hype, because that’s why I went with them as my first order to begin with. I’m adding one of these oils right away Into my already started cycle.

I will keep everyone updated on the harmz reports.

@Mr.PQR thanks bruh. It looks like your thread is moving in the right direction.

I made it more official this time with the “crumbled” up piece of paper with “meso” written on it and “todays date “ for my TD pic

Attachments

• IMG_9056.jpeg
    IMG_9056.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 55
My order from Jan 25 was fixed.
It was fixed late last week with confirmation Monday and it’s here today. So 6-7 days for the intl delivery after it was fixed, depending on how you count it. But the whole t/a was 56 days since I ordered.

Everything is accounted for with what I ordered exactly. I am only going to show some of the purple tops, for “blindz” purposes.

I have decided I am going to harm deduct these as well for the community.

I need to make sure they live up to their hype, because that’s why I went with them as my first order to begin with. I’m adding one of these oils right away Into my already started cycle.

I will keep everyone updated on the harmz reports.

@Mr.PQR thanks bruh. It looks like your thread is moving in the right direction.

I made it more official this time with the “crumbled” up piece of paper with “meso” written on it and “todays date “ for my TD pic
Thanks for your kind words and I make much apology for this duration it take to fix the problem.

Guys please noting i'm get very popular because all our product is very good quality and accurate. I'm not make any lie and always make to my word. If any delays in respond its because we are so busy but i have a new customer service team will handle all inquiry now much fast.
I want to run a promo for you meso guys.
3-4 days how about 2+1 on all items international? What you guys want?

I sent you a message here about my issue the missing items I will resend