Pharmaqo Labs

Pharmaq oil products have 3 layers. The code is on the 3rd layer. Im pretty sure what you checked is the 2nd layer. I was also buggin out while checking my own pharmaq vials
I'm gonna say thankyou Sir!!! So I went in the trash.. fyi.. it's the office so it's not nasty. Any way.. dug them out and so far was able to verify 1 sustanon vial .. lol.. crazy!!

Just to update people, I emailed him 2 days ago asking for the refund he promised me on january 2nd but still radio silence, DO NOT ORDER FROM HIM.

I still have no idea what is going on with everything I heard regarding this source lately.

But for my update : He responded to my refund question. He didn’t answer it, he just said all orders will be reshipped.

I think I found your answer since it happened to me too. They don’t do refunds. Only reships.

I will try to help you out since I feel your frustration. I already had to order with someone else in the meantime.

@Mr.PQR this member needs the reship too instead of the refund.

I still have no idea what is going on with everything I heard regarding this source lately.

But for my update : He responded to my refund question. He didn’t answer it, he just said all orders will be reshipped.

I think I found your answer since it happened to me too. They don’t do refunds. Only reships.

I will try to help you out since I feel your frustration. I already had to order with someone else in the meantime.

@Mr.PQR this member needs the reship too instead of the refund.
Thanks mate I would honestly too prefer for a reship but the only reason im asking for a refund is because he himself said he cant ship my items and promised to refund in january, so in the meantime I also ordered from a different source.

Thanks mate I would honestly too prefer for a reship but the only reason im asking for a refund is because he himself said he cant ship my items and promised to refund in january, so in the meantime I also ordered from a different source.
I asked today in their group chat for direct answer. I asked if there is refund option or reship option.

He said only reship option. So you need to ask for reship option. I figured that was the case because when I emailed him for refund he just responded with order will be reshipped. But I don’t know when.

Hope this helps

I asked today in their group chat for direct answer. I asked if there is refund option or reship option.

He said only reship option. So you need to ask for reship option. I figured that was the case because when I emailed him for refund he just responded with order will be reshipped. But I don’t know when.

Hope this helps

He's been ghosting me both here and on email since january I massaged him multiple times but I guess it wont hurt to ask again ty.

Hello @Mr.PQR

This member @AnabolicJew has made his problem known for a while now

It would be good if you came to some kind of agreement to get his problem fixed the next time you are online

That way your thread can go in the right direction instead of a couple hundred steps in the wrong direction.

I got sent a reship tracking yesterday fyi so we’ll see

They fixed mine yesterday.

But this member @AnabolicJew has had an outstanding problem for a while and I don’t think the thread is going to move along very well if the problem is never fixed.

It will be a constant reminder to everyone about what has happened to this member

My little issue got handled yesterday. My issues have always been handled well since 2020 with this soonsor

@Mr.PQR address this gentleman so thread can move foward sir

Hello @Hulkster74.

You have more experience with this source then me, maybe he will listen to you if you ask him again?

It should be settled by now. Some kind of agreement or solution that both @AnabolicJew and @Mr.PQR agree on.

It can’t be that hard. Other sources here fix their members problems usually right away.