Pharmaqo Labs

No emails needed friend , just go to your account on Pharmaqo website and screenshot it from there.
Lol believe me, don’t believe me I don’t care. Sorry you feel you got burnt, but I know I didn’t hahah you do know you don’t need an account to order, right?

Lol believe me, don’t believe me I don’t care. Sorry you feel you got burnt, but I know I didn’t hahah you do know you don’t need an account to order, right?
Just dodging time and time again lmao people like you who defend sources like this and dont even back it up with proof are the cancer of this forum we should hold sources accoutable abd not suck their dick without even providing evidence.

I’m still waiting for order from 2/18. Same message as you but I dunno if that means it hasn’t been shipped this happened to me before and it just showed up in customs. I will keep updated as well when it comes in

So within the last 40 days, you placed an order for sema, received it in only 9 days( Pharmaqo even say shipping will never take only 9 days) and you didn’t even place the order with an account.

Friend, are you lying to us? This sound like complete made up story to be honest

I’m still waiting for order from 2/18. Same message as you but I dunno if that means it hasn’t been shipped this happened to me before and it just showed up in customs. I will keep updated as well when it comes in
I’ve been told my order is being taken care of and will be fixed.

Send him your tracking number and order number in email he will let you know about your order.

Nice to see This source is replying to everyone but me, make sure you checkout the screenshots I posted before you order from this scum.

Nice to see This source is replying to everyone but me, make sure you checkout the screenshots I posted before you order from this scum.

Try emailing @Mr.PQR again.

He was answering emails this weekend and said everything will be taken care of, Just send him your order number and tracking he will let you know about your order.

Lmao it would be great IF I had an order number, my order just vanished from my account after I paid.
Make your concerns known in the telegram chat. There's a few others not happy with the bullshit customer service. Also several dick riders who find 2-3 month shipments from China normal lmao

Make your concerns known in the telegram chat. There's a few others not happy with the bullshit customer service. Also several dick riders who find 2-3 month shipments from China normal lmao
I wish it was just 3 mobths shipment i would be ok with that, I made the order on november and after 2 months of the order disappearing from my account he massaged me on january saying he cant ship my order and offering a refund only problem is I never got that refund.

To be clear, I don’t think it’s normal, because I ordered with Changland in the meantime a month after I ordered with Pharmaqo. Changland even got me my order in 6 days ( 7 days if you count the day you email them for order as day 1)

I was told by someone he told people to email him about orders and he will fix it. I did that, and I got a response saying mine will be fixed.

So that is why I told the other member to email him and ask about his order.

I have 4 vials from of this brand. They were given to me by a close friend. Is there a way to verify that they are real and not bootleg/counterfeit?
I haven't had/used a brand in years, been using my personal brews for years.
Thanks in advance.

I have 4 vials from of this brand. They were given to me by a close friend. Is there a way to verify that they are real and not bootleg/counterfeit?
I haven't had/used a brand in years, been using my personal brews for years.
Thanks in advance.
I answered my own question.. I believe. I opened 2 of the 4 given to me. 2 sust and 2 cyp.
The 2 I took the shrink wrapping off had no code under scratch pad.
I will add I've never seen this brand up close before.. so I wasn't able to tell at first. These are pretty good fakes IMHO.. in the garbage they go.20240311_175040.jpg20240311_174956.jpg20240311_174925.jpg20240311_174911.jpg

I answered my own question.. I believe. I opened 2 of the 4 given to me. 2 sust and 2 cyp.
I will add I've never seen this brand up close before.. so I wasn't able to tell at first. These are pretty good fakes IMHO.. in the garbage they go.View attachment 278981View attachment 278982View attachment 278983View attachment 278984

Might as well use them for low heat sauteing.

Enjoy a sensation of gloating while you're having a meal prepared with these fine oils.

I will add I've never seen this brand up close before.. so I wasn't able to tell at first. These are pretty good fakes IMHO.. in the garbage they go.View attachment 278981View attachment 278982View attachment 278983View attachment 278984
The wrapping is 3 layers, have you checked the 3rd?

Just to update people, I emailed him 2 days ago asking for the refund he promised me on january 2nd but still radio silence, DO NOT ORDER FROM HIM.

Just to update people, I emailed him 2 days ago asking for the refund he promised me on january 2nd but still radio silence, DO NOT ORDER FROM HIM.

I am not sure what is going on anymore about orders being fixed.

So don’t quote me on that anymore. I did get a response saying mine will be fixed, I asked when and they never responded so I emailed again and said I changed my mind I don’t want it fixed I’ll just take a refund. I will update everyone if I hear back.

Can any one confirm if what was said about them officially exiting is true ? I heard some talk about their groupchat and it’s not looking so good right now I’ve been told.

No .. I only took the plastic shrink wrap off and then peeled the label were it says to peel..
Vials are already in the garbage...
Pharmaq oil products have 3 layers. The code is on the 3rd layer. Im pretty sure what you checked is the 2nd layer. I was also buggin out while checking my own pharmaq vials