MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Reminder for everyone to not buy from this scammer, still hasnt refunded me after my order vanished and is ghosting me while posting his stupid lab results

Did you have pharm gh in your order?

I had a similar situation before. Order disappeared after I placed it. I was able to get it after communicating with Mr p although it took almost a month.

pharmaq is huge. P is not scamming ppl the customer service is just not that great. I’ve gotten refunds when it was necessary, or replacements etc. hard to be patient but pharmaq is cheap and good products. I highly recommend somewhere else if you need your stuff within a month but if not I think you will end up getting taking care of. I know it can be frustrating

Did you have pharm gh in your order?

I had a similar situation before. Order disappeared after I placed it. I was able to get it after communicating with Mr p although it took almost a month.

pharmaq is huge. P is not scamming ppl the customer service is just not that great. I’ve gotten refunds when it was necessary, or replacements etc. hard to be patient but pharmaq is cheap and good products. I highly recommend somewhere else if you need your stuff within a month but if not I think you will end up getting taking care of. I know it can be frustrating
No I didnt, he massaged me around a month and half ago offering a refund but since then I heard nothing from him and he is not answering massages , sucks because I ordered from then twice before with no issues and their stuff is legit.

Nada from an order update standpoint here either. I’ve ordered twice before and it was hit and miss- first order took over a month (domestic source), second order was here inside 7 days. This order has been “confirmed” for over 2 weeks. I’m not giving them any more biz.

Just fyi It is Chinese new year shit shuts down internationally for like 2 weeks normally. I just got tracking for an order that was paid 2 weeks ago. Make what you will I think things are coming in just slow

Just fyi It is Chinese new year shit shuts down internationally for like 2 weeks normally. I just got tracking for an order that was paid 2 weeks ago. Make what you will I think things are coming in just slow
aren't you the guy with $1k hgh outstanding? has that been resolved?

aren't you the guy with $1k hgh outstanding? has that been resolved?
Yes after dealing with the post office I got it. I mentioned in on the previous page. We are square with more on the way with tracking, and also he gave me a very good domestic hook up for the pharm gh I was having issues with. They may be slow at times but Mr P not a scammer I’ve had dozens of transactions

Yep still ghosting me while promising a refund almost two months ago all while he is acrive at the EUpharmaqo thread, the EUpharmaqo was nice enough to offer to deliver what I orderes but unfortunately I dont live in the EU.

New International promo is here guys!
Every order over 1200$ 50% off with code - LETSGETJACKED50

Payments BTC,ETH and LTC only for this promo

Already asked in EuPharmaqo thread going to mention here also checking should anyone know. Anyway are the Pharmaqo pills easy to take sublingually cheers again.

Already asked in EuPharmaqo thread going to mention here also checking should anyone know. Anyway are the Pharmaqo pills easy to take sublingually cheers again.
Most likely no, they are thick pill with no score line. Even with a pill cutter they fracture

New International promo is here guys!
Every order over 1200$ 50% off with code - LETSGETJACKED50

Payments BTC,ETH and LTC only for this promo

So we just gonna stroll back in here with pages of complaints and not address shit, slap a sale coupon on things to call it a day? Solid customer support

Most likely no, they are thick pill with no score line. Even with a pill cutter they fracture
Yea materials used as the filler probably more important CatCafe pills were thick yet melt in a minute old Pharmasource ones are tiny in comparion and take ages. Anyone on Pharmaqo orals here please lab rat one sublingually all the MCT oils are smooth choices wondering are the pills that convenient :p

Mate
@Mr.PQR I’ve messaged you and you’ve ignored me. My domestic order has been in the wind for 8 weeks now.
Mate hes been ignoring abyone who has problems with orders while still being active in here and otherr threads, promised me a refund like 2 months ago after he said he cant deliver my order after I paid, massaged him a minth and half ago about it but hes been ghosting ever since, I recommend not buying from him

Back