MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I know you're happy you got your order and you're being nice but the onus is on the source to apologize. They finally did what they were supposed to do. A lot of the drama could easily of been avoided with a little communication and courtesy.

That's reassuring! Would be nice, as a customer, to know a little bit more info? Has the source or remailers been compromised? How about customer info?

If they aren't elaborating it could just be an excuse for delays. Again, a little courtesy and communication would've gone a long way.

Things are starting to look up with a delivery coming through. Once those waiting are taken care of completely it would be nice to hear how issues are going to be handled from here on out. When a source has your money they are responsible to you to keep you informed when delays happen. An email takes a minute and there's no excuse not to send them.
Delays only happen when there is some issues with payment bro ...we have 1000+ orders per week and nobody ever got scammed.

Delays only happen when there is some issues with payment bro ...we have 1000+ orders per week and nobody ever got scammed.
If you read my posts in this thread you would see that I haven't called you or anyone related to this source a scam? Your speaking in absolutes "delays ONLY happen" and then you exaggerate with your "1000+ orders per week" statement which is a ridiculous number.

You may as well of just ignored my posts? You ignored the posts members who sent payment and then haven't heard from anyone in 2 to 3 weeks. I don't appreciate you making it sound like I made accusations when I simply stated the facts as your customers laid them out here.

I don't know you and don't know if you have a presence on any other forums? Meso is unlike any other. Sources can't behave like hacks and treat customers as if they dont matter and then go and clean up their threads when they get the chance by editing or deleting posts than rightly cast a not so favorable light. Address issues head on and you'll gain respect from our members. Don't, and do so at your own peril.

Have people gotten their stuff sorted or at the every least know what is going on? Someone said it was over the recent bust but that could be assumptions. I was Looking forward to trying this lot out. From what I have seen they are good but the recent messages on the thread says otherwise

Have people gotten their stuff sorted or at the every least know what is going on? Someone said it was over the recent bust but that could be assumptions. I was Looking forward to trying this lot out. From what I have seen they are good but the recent messages on the thread says otherwise

Don’t think the product is in question. The recent bust causing issues to this brand I would assume is because the source that was busted was a reseller for these guys. The issue here seems to be customers unable to see their order was received/processed and poor communication.

Don’t think the product is in question. The recent bust causing issues to this brand I would assume is because the source that was busted was a reseller for these guys. The issue here seems to be customers unable to see their order was received/processed and poor communication.

Correct….Pharmaqo honestly wasn’t a terrible source in the past but the lack of communication, prices, testing. Makes no sense to me why anyone at least US customers would order here instead of some of the more established US sources anymore. From my own experience with their compounds and bloodwork the products from Pharmaqo work as expected (at least used to, can’t speak as of recent) but the extra headache and hassle isn’t worth it when you have domestic sources selling stuff at the same price as their international sales prices with much more consistent testing and communication.

when you say issues with payment, I hope you are referring to issues on your side. I have made many orders before and am very familiar with the process- I didn’t screw it up. In fact, although I have email confirmation from the rep that payment has been received, this is still not reflected on the website. Please don’t try to put the blame on the customer for recent issues

when you say issues with payment, I hope you are referring to issues on your side. I have made many orders before and am very familiar with the process- I didn’t screw it up. In fact, although I have email confirmation from the rep that payment has been received, this is still not reflected on the website. Please don’t try to put the blame on the customer for recent issues
Wouldn't it be refreshing to see a rep/source take responsibility for a change? We're all human. I make a handful of blunders within the first hour or 2 of waking.

I suggested these people improve their communication with clients. The rep responds letting us know that if there are delays its the clients fault for not knowing how to send payment correctly?
Is this @Mr.PQR running the shipping dept in between making useless posts? Probably not.

Also wants us to believe that even though they have a sales volume that rivals Amazon, they are beyond reproach when it comes to shipping and getting orders out on time. Any delays are the fault of the customer. Just towing the company line there PQR?

Correct….Pharmaqo honestly wasn’t a terrible source in the past but the lack of communication, prices, testing. Makes no sense to me why anyone at least US customers would order here instead of some of the more established US sources anymore. From my own experience with their compounds and bloodwork the products from Pharmaqo work as expected (at least used to, can’t speak as of recent) but the extra headache and hassle isn’t worth it when you have domestic sources selling stuff at the same price as their international sales prices with much more consistent testing and communication.
We will improve website ordering process so everything will be more easy and also New lab tests will come

I made an order 26th November and recieved everything kinda fast except 2x pharma aromasin which I was promised I will recieve later on because it comes from different source.
I still have no response on my PM and haven't recieved these 2 products yet and it's been like month and half now.
@Mr.PQR any updated on my order?

My order has been “processing” for over a week. Emailed pharmaqo again and no response. No tracking, no preparing shipment, nothing to let me know that something is confirmed. I ordered items for a cycle because I have an athletic event I am preparing for, and if I wait any longer it defeats the purpose of running a cycle. Luckily it wasn’t thousands of dollars, as at this point I am about to just order from a domestic source who I know is reliable and get me my shit fast. I started this whole process pretty fucking angry, then got hopeful. Now I’m pissed again at the lack of responsiveness, transparency, and taking responsibility. This is crazy

My order has been “processing” for over a week. Emailed pharmaqo again and no response. No tracking, no preparing shipment, nothing to let me know that something is confirmed. I ordered items for a cycle because I have an athletic event I am preparing for, and if I wait any longer it defeats the purpose of running a cycle. Luckily it wasn’t thousands of dollars, as at this point I am about to just order from a domestic source who I know is reliable and get me my shit fast. I started this whole process pretty fucking angry, then got hopeful. Now I’m pissed again at the lack of responsiveness, transparency, and taking responsibility. This is crazy
There are at least 3 domestic sources I can think of that have quality gear and almost Amazon-like shipping. Hope you can get things sorted out.

The rep here said the issues had to do with the cat cafe bust…

Recent bust catcaffee was just a pharmaqo reseller,we don't have warehouse in EU.
Is our member making things up when he posted that you told him delays have to do with a reseller being busted? Most likely he isn't making it up. What's more likely is you just making up excuses. Sounded good at the time so you went with it. Your post about Cat Cafe being just a reseller proves your earlier statement to our memer was just in hopes of shutting him up. A lie.

You're pretty much useless. You're going to end up being more of a liability than anything else....and I'm talking about being a liability for the lab you rep for.

Why? Because you are really starting to piss us off. You're insulting your customers each and every post you make and don't address the issues we've asked you for help with.

"Its been weeks, please let me know if I can expect my order?" a member asks. You're reply is to "Enjoy your products, bro." Wtf? Its almost as if you're a bot?

We will improve website ordering process so everything will be more easy and also New lab tests will come
Another insult. Do you also sweep up at the end of the day for this source? If you did at least you'd be doing something productive because you do nothing here. You take up bandwidth.

You must've had prior experience cleaning? Perhaps the adult bookstore in your city had you wiping down the screens in the jack shacks?

Maybe you're not supposed to be playing with the computer? We want to speak with someone who has answers. You suck. Get me someone with the authority make you stop wasting our time and who can tell us whats up. Even if he or she lies. I want new lies from a different handle. You've worn out your welcome. Don't make another post in our thread. This is our thread. You won't be here much longer if you ignore me and post again. Try me.

Is our member making things up when he posted that you told him delays have to do with a reseller being busted? Most likely he isn't making it up. What's more likely is you just making up excuses. Sounded good at the time so you went with it. Your post about Cat Cafe being just a reseller proves your earlier statement to our memer was just in hopes of shutting him up. A lie.

You're pretty much useless. You're going to end up being more of a liability than anything else....and I'm talking about being a liability for the lab you rep for.

Why? Because you are really starting to piss us off. You're insulting your customers each and every post you make and don't address the issues we've asked you for help with.

"Its been weeks, please let me know if I can expect my order?" a member asks. You're reply is to "Enjoy your products, bro." Wtf? Its almost as if you're a bot?
Apologies if what I said was misleading- he didn’t mention Catcafe being a reseller to me, verbatim what his message was is

“We had many issues brother with safety due to catcafee getting busted,but It's better now”

So when I said that issues had to to with the cat cafe bust, I didn’t mean to imply that it affected pharmaqo directly- it may have, but I don’t want to make a claim like that unless I know for sure.

Might seem like a small clarification, but I want to make sure everybody is on the same page and I don’t spread misinformation

Also want to say I really appreciate @biggerben69 for really sticking up for members here on meso

I’m ordering from somewhere else. Pharmaqo has lost my business forever. the entire customer experience has been atrocious. My package might come still, who knows, but I’m not depending on it. Order placed 2 weeks ago and I’m still getting “it’ll ship soon bro”. Website says I still haven’t paid. Can’t get any responses. For anyone looking to order here, I would urge you to explore other options

@Mr.PQR