MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Every order over 500$ during these hoolidays will get free vial of Hgh!!!!

Just use code- MERRYCHRISTMAN23

Always knew this source was slow as shit as i'v ordered from them twice before, but this time it takes the cake, ordered 3 weeks ago, order was processing for over a week and then just vanished form my account, and now he is not answering to my massages or emails, I guess il just have to cut my losses on this one luckily it was just a small order.

this source just scammed me so dont hold your breath, they removed my order from my account and not answering my massages, been already a month.
wtf who isnt scamming here? I ordered from hutech last week and the newest threads said they scamming now this too? I dont get why hutech was sticky threaded. I ordered from pharmaqo labs in the past with no problems now I guess all sources scamming???

wtf who isnt scamming here? I ordered from hutech last week and the newest threads said they scamming now this too? I dont get why hutech was sticky threaded. I ordered from pharmaqo labs in the past with no problems now I guess all sources scamming???

sources pay to be sticky on top
for US i would stick with stanford or axle (+ ccusa when he is back open)

Three years on Meso … tell us why you ordered from Hutech ?

And as said above source threads just don’t get stickied.