MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

@Mr.PQR
Like a few others in this thread, I placed and order and as soon as I paid, it got DELETED. I have been a loyal customer of pharmaqo for a few years and this is really frustrating. To anyone reading this - DO NOT ORDER until they can make this right. Otherwise you are just getting your money stolen. I have been a big supporter of them but this is UNACCEPTABLE

@Mr.PQR
Like a few others in this thread, I placed and order and as soon as I paid, it got DELETED. I have been a loyal customer of pharmaqo for a few years and this is really frustrating. To anyone reading this - DO NOT ORDER until they can make this right. Otherwise you are just getting your money stolen. I have been a big supporter of them but this is UNACCEPTABLE
That’s very concerning :-(

Placed my 2nd order from Pharmaqo a couple weeks ago. 1st order from them pretty much took a week to arrive at my house. 2nd order is "processed" but haven't heard anything since.

@Mr.PQR
Same boat, had a conversation but seemed to have been ghosted. I did order from them in the past no problem idk now.

Why doesn’t this rep @Mr.PQR respond to these issues? He’s been tagged and he is here “Engaged in Conversation” 20 minutes ago. You men with issues please let the members know if this rep is trying to help you or if he’s continuing to duck you. If he’s asking you to stop posting about the issues while he works on a solution or similar we need to know. He could be trying to steal as much as he can get before taking off for good.
IMG_2597.png

Why doesn’t this rep @Mr.PQR respond to these issues? He’s been tagged and he is here “Engaged in Conversation” 20 minutes ago. You men with issues please let the members know if this rep is trying to help you or if he’s continuing to duck you. If he’s asking you to stop posting about the issues while he works on a solution or similar we need to know. He could be trying to steal as much as he can get before taking off for good.
View attachment 273639
I reached out to both the rep here on Meso @Mr.PQR and on the contact form on their website. I got responses from both asking about order info (keep in mind the order has been deleted on the site so it no longer is visible) and then silence since

Yes there is,u can find it on our telegram group and website
What's with your answering the easy questions and ignoring the much more important questions having to do with orders being deleted from your website and orders from our members being 2 and 3 weeks after payment with no tracking or idea as to when they might be receiving those paid orders.

The worst part, if it was me, would be the disrespectful way their posts in this thread are being completely ignored while you, the rep, are engaged in answering private messages sent to you hoping to make more sales.

I understand that as a rep you only know what the ugl tells you. You're being used as a speed bump...a buffer...between the customer and owner(s) of this UGL. At some point, if you have any integrity, you're going to have to demand whoever hired you give you answers to the questions our members
are asking. If they don't satisfy your demands and give the answers our members deserve, the only move a decent person has left is to walk away. Quit.

If not, you'll be as culpable as the UGL at this point. Complicit in a scheme to scam our members out of their money. You'll get nothing except the paltry compensation you agreed upon for your involvement in this thing.

The writing is pretty much on the wall. I'd say give your boss 24hrs to come up with tracking or refunds for our members or he/they are going to have to continue on without your help in putting off members in an attempt to squeeze every possible dollar out of this scheme.

View attachment 273539

This tactic to deflect from the serious issues is stupid. You're treating members as if they can be distracted by something shiny. Knock it off!

Members who are asking for test results, and anything else besides when this outfit is going to make our members whole, just stop posting. You're becoming part of the problem. It looks like you're assisting in burying the real issues.

Last edited:
@Mr.PQR has responded to my DM’s and assured me my order will be found and taken care of. I will post updates as they happen

I just checked, and my order now appears on their website, which gives me some relief.

@Mr.PQR has responded to my DM’s and assured me my order will be found and taken care of. I will post updates as they happen

I just checked, and my order now appears on their website, which gives me some relief.
He said the same thing for me a couple weeks ago when I asked if my order will be shipped soon -- he said "yes, it will ship soon". And nothing since. I wouldn't hold your breath...

He said the same thing for me a couple weeks ago when I asked if my order will be shipped soon -- he said "yes, it will ship soon". And nothing since. I wouldn't hold your breath...
Its still a good idea to post updates every day or 2 because guys will come from other boards to check this thread to get the honest truth as far as issues with sources go.

They don't post but they check to see. Meso is really the only place to get the uncensored low down. Sources can't edit and delete like they can other places. If there are issues, as there clearly are with this source, the only option they have if they want good reviews is to confront and take care of any issues.

I might hold off ordering that TRT formula now based on all these negative experiences.

I would hope so. Not so much because you run the chance of not receiving but to support our fellow members.

This source needs to get it together. They may fill orders based on if they have stock but have will accept payment for all orders...even if they don't currently have what a guy orders. Sources should have a stated policy of NOT taking money if they don't currently have stock.

It seems like common sense but greed can blind and cash trumps common sense in a lot of people.

Update: I might have spoke too soon. I never got a shipping notification email, but I just logged into my pharmaqo account on their website and my order looks like it's out for delivery LOL. I'll keep you guys updated if everything is delivered ok, but it looks like the source is still g2g on my end, thank god

Indeed finally got my 2nd order today. Order was placed on 12/14. Arrived safe and secure. Sorry @Mr.PQR for doubting.

I hope everyone else gets their orders because I'd like to continue using this source in the future

I would hope so. Not so much because you run the chance of not receiving but to support our fellow members.

This source needs to get it together. They may fill orders based on if they have stock but have will accept payment for all orders...even if they don't currently have what a guy orders. Sources should have a stated policy of NOT taking money if they don't currently have stock.

It seems like common sense but greed can blind and cash trumps common sense in a lot of people.
Fully agree.

Update:
Trying to get a response back has been a pain, taking more that 24hr usually. However, I have been in contact with both the rep here on Meso and the pharmaqo contact via email and both say that the order is processed and payment has been received, although the website doesn’t reflect that. I’m getting hopeful though. If and when I receive tracking or a touchdown I will update here.

The rep here said the issues had to do with the cat cafe bust…

Indeed finally got my 2nd order today. Order was placed on 12/14. Arrived safe and secure. Sorry @Mr.PQR for doubting.

I hope everyone else gets their orders because I'd like to continue using this source in the future
I know you're happy you got your order and you're being nice but the onus is on the source to apologize. They finally did what they were supposed to do. A lot of the drama could easily of been avoided with a little communication and courtesy.
Update:
Trying to get a response back has been a pain, taking more that 24hr usually. However, I have been in contact with both the rep here on Meso and the pharmaqo contact via email and both say that the order is processed and payment has been received, although the website doesn’t reflect that. I’m getting hopeful though. If and when I receive tracking or a touchdown I will update here.

The rep here said the issues had to do with the cat cafe bust…
That's reassuring! Would be nice, as a customer, to know a little bit more info? Has the source or remailers been compromised? How about customer info?

If they aren't elaborating it could just be an excuse for delays. Again, a little courtesy and communication would've gone a long way.

Things are starting to look up with a delivery coming through. Once those waiting are taken care of completely it would be nice to hear how issues are going to be handled from here on out. When a source has your money they are responsible to you to keep you informed when delays happen. An email takes a minute and there's no excuse not to send them.