MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

So I made an order 10 days ago and still haven't gotten a tracking number and also now when I log into my account the order doesn't appear on my orders.

So I made an order 10 days ago and still haven't gotten a tracking number and also now when I log into my account the order doesn't appear on my orders.
Bit slower now due to black friday sale bro,but u will get tracking on mail this week

P always comes through but it can be frustrating. I’m waiting to hear about an order from over 3 weeks ago still on hold. I was given tracking for an old order I already received. Good products but out of 13 orders I’ve had minor issues with 8 of them
P ?

I paid the same day (sale) and I just received my tracking yesterday. Look for email in inbox or spam folder
already looked and nothing, the problem is not that there isn’t a tracking number as I’ve already ordered from them before and I know it takes time, the problem is the order completely vanished from my acccount.

This is ridiculous. Waiting on some kind of confirmation or for a month now order just on hold. Last time this happened I was told the gh I ordered wasn’t in stock and given a generic replacement. I have spent at least 10k the last year and a half fucking never can just be a smooth transaction

Package from black friday was delivered to me. Very fast one, it only took around 2 weeks since I made the order.
Everything came doubled as promised. Also I have to say that @Mr.PQR is doing excelent job. I wrote multiple DMs because I had trouble with payment on my side and he responded every single one in few minutes - no waiting time.

Thanks for this service and I will definitely order much more soon.

Package from black friday was delivered to me. Very fast one, it only took around 2 weeks since I made the order.
Everything came doubled as promised. Also I have to say that @Mr.PQR is doing excelent job. I wrote multiple DMs because I had trouble with payment on my side and he responded every single one in few minutes - no waiting time.

Awesome. I'll be waiting for black Friday then!!

Thank you brother, enjoy your products

A
This is ridiculous. Waiting on some kind of confirmation or for a month now order just on hold. Last time this happened I was told the gh I ordered wasn’t in stock and given a generic replacement. I have spent at least 10k the last year and a half fucking never can just be a smooth transaction
Any news on your order? Its been 3 weeks since mine and still no tracking number abd no trace of the order in my account.