MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

23785 - tracking
[EDIT: potentially personally-identifying information removed.]
System is automatic bro, just send few cents more so this don't happen again,when this happen u cause a lot of trouble,we have so many orders every day,not just our own but also all the resellers here.
And shipping is fast u will get your order around 3 weeks. No need for drama,cause u were the one making mistakes with payment
Now for you MR PQR

ARE YOU A FUCKING AMATEUR BRO? You posted my tracking number you fucking noob?

I admitted I made a .23 mistake and posted it. I was gracious in doing so and understood that shot happens in business. All I wanted was COMMUNICATION that my order was processed and received and MY ERROR was solved. I even tried to pay the .22 cents and was short once again and then said I would Zelle the .02. Now I’m the one who made a mistake? You going radio I silent and now posting tracking of my shit is a fucking amateur move and retribution for me mentioning this issue with your ordering system and your lack of customer service skills. And also speaks volumes about the prick you really are.

23785 - tracking
[EDIT: potentially personally-identifying information removed.]
System is automatic bro, just send few cents more so this don't happen again,when this happen u cause a lot of trouble,we have so many orders every day,not just our own but also all the resellers here.
And shipping is fast u will get your order around 3 weeks. No need for drama,cause u were the one making mistakes with payment
You have my Protonmail email. No fucking need to post my tracking info out here. @mallard

I just received my first order, it took 15 days from the time I ordered until I got the package, everything was there and decent prices too. I always add an extra dollar or two when paying with btc because of the mining fees and price fluctuation, same thing happened to me once and the order didn't go through because it was 11 cents short.

I just received my first order, it took 15 days from the time I ordered until I got the package, everything was there and decent prices too. I always add an extra dollar or two when paying with btc because of the mining fees and price fluctuation, same thing happened to me once and the order didn't go through because it was 11 cents short.
<popping popcorn>

October 20. 2023 :cool:

You mean you don’t kick in $10-$20 like this genius suggested? That’s more like my style the cheap f$&@ that I am. :)
How bout always putting in $10-20 more dollar extra than he asks. Cheap fuck

<popping popcorn>

October 20. 2023 :cool:

You mean you don’t kick in $10-$20 like this genius suggested? That’s more like my style the cheap f$&@ that I am. :)
He got his order didn’t he you dumb cry baby fuck, just by adding in a lil extra … how’s your order coming along, you got your milk and pacifier ?! Make another 20 posts dummy lol. $10 isn’t a lot to secure an order but hey as long as you keep posting and crying like a little bitch I find it humorous.

He got his order didn’t he you dumb cry baby fuck, just by adding in a lil extra … how’s your order coming along, you got your milk and pacifier ?! Make another 20 posts dummy lol. $10 isn’t a lot to secure an order but hey as long as you keep posting and crying like a little bitch I find it humorous.
I’m the customer. How am I the crybaby? Please explain that to me. What exactly was it that I was crying about? Maybe I’m missing something here that I did something wrong. Or is that a “phenomena” for you to comprehend the facts of the situation. My opinion is that all these “dick riding” posts defending this vendor are just that. You’re probably a shill that gets free bottles of test to defend a fucking vendor that doesn’t communicate to their bread and butter which is their customers, and think it’s okay to post personal information on a board that’s probably infested with LE and you think I’m the bitch? Man you need to take some reading compression courses. Or just STFU and stick to what you are good at which is putting your two cents into shit that has ZERO to do with you. Or does it. I’ll make another 10 posts about this garbage so it doesn’t get buried. As T&H mentioned only thing vendors and shills like is good feedback. That’s what this board is for. No one has to ride vendors like GL, CC or QSC dick and why is that?

Like I said before get off my dick!

I’m the customer. How am I the crybaby? Please explain that to me. What exactly was it that I was crying about? Maybe I’m missing something here that I did something wrong. Or is that a “phenomena” for you to comprehend the facts of the situation. My opinion is that all these “dick riding” posts defending this vendor are just that. You’re probably a shill that gets free bottles of test to defend a fucking vendor that doesn’t communicate to their bread and butter which is their customers, and think it’s okay to post personal information on a board that’s probably infested with LE and you think I’m the bitch? Man you need to take some reading compression courses. Or just STFU and stick to what you are good at which is putting your two cents into shit that has ZERO to do with you. Or does it. I’ll make another 10 posts about this garbage so it doesn’t get buried. As T&H mentioned only thing vendors and shills like is good feedback. That’s what this board is for. No one has to ride vendors like GL, CC or QSC dick and why is that?

Like I said before get off my dick!
You brought me up again above … I was quiet, you talked shit. You done, I’m done easy as that.

You brought me up again above … I was quiet, you talked shit. You done, I’m done easy as that.
I’m glad you’re done now. Just want to know what I did wrong that you, a long time member of this board, felt that that posting my first experience with this vendor was so wrong that you felt that you needed to kinda attack me? Cause noobs see someone like you defending a vendor that one, doesn’t communicate well, two posts personal information about a customer cause he’s butt hurt that his flaws were exposed. I didn’t even bash this vendor. If anything I got my order pretty quick. I just wanted a simple response that I fucked uo and it’s being processed have a nice fucking day. Nope. And I sent one email and one post on the website. That’s it. I’m not some noob worried about tracking and watches the package move to my destination. When I get it I get it. So you saying you’re done is cool but you attacking me when you don’t even know the man I am, yeah I take offense to that. Cause I met a few long time members on here that steered me clear of vendors similar to this one and steered me towards QSC, CC and GL which never had any issues with ever. And they didn’t tell me who to go to. I read and read and researched and asked questions and did my own DD based off of the members that knew what they were talking about. A noob may get the wrong impression from your comment towards me and may also think when something goes wrong to not post it cause some long time member may bash them for doing so. Counterproductive to what this board is for. Food for thought.

I’m glad you’re done now. Just want to know what I did wrong that you, a long time member of this board, felt that that posting my first experience with this vendor was so wrong that you felt that you needed to kinda attack me? Cause noobs see someone like you defending a vendor that one, doesn’t communicate well, two posts personal information about a customer cause he’s butt hurt that his flaws were exposed. I didn’t even bash this vendor. If anything I got my order pretty quick. I just wanted a simple response that I fucked uo and it’s being processed have a nice fucking day. Nope. And I sent one email and one post on the website. That’s it. I’m not some noob worried about tracking and watches the package move to my destination. When I get it I get it. So you saying you’re done is cool but you attacking me when you don’t even know the man I am, yeah I take offense to that. Cause I met a few long time members on here that steered me clear of vendors similar to this one and steered me towards QSC, CC and GL which never had any issues with ever. And they didn’t tell me who to go to. I read and read and researched and asked questions and did my own DD based off of the members that knew what they were talking about. A noob may get the wrong impression from your comment towards me and may also think when something goes wrong to not post it cause some long time member may bash them for doing so. Counterproductive to what this board is for. Food for thought.
Holy fuck quit writing fucking paragraphs !!! It’s as simple as the attached photo. You’re buying drugs off the internet and YOU are the one who screwed up, yet you think you deserve customer service and you’re the victim ? Like I said put in extra funds and this never woulda happened. You gonna go on the local street corner and give a drug dealer less money than he asks for and say please push it thru… then go in social media and bitch and cry about so called drug dealer? You screwed up but then want to posts 20 posts about it.

Look back thru this sources posts and find the last complaint that took up 2-3 pages????? Also you thought / tried to get 60% off at the beginning I just noticed lol. Goes to show you’re a “Karen” and why you’re acting the way you are. I won’t respond to you again.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.png
    IMG_0005.png
    394.8 KB · Views: 36
You’re far from being done responding. Not the kinda person you remotely are. Guess you missed MY post about not receiving better customer service since this is essentially a drug transaction. That I just wanted to know my order was processed. So I should just not say anything and just sit and wonder where my money went and my order is? Of course you do, cause you’re quick to tell me I should spend $10-$20 more for some brilliant reason you conjured up in your brain that’s most likely the size of your balls. Real tough guy you are over the internet “Karen”. There’s good reason why you’re a member now instead of a long time member cause you’re a bully and you go against everything this board stands for. And once again I wasn’t “trying” to get anything with 60% off. The email I received mentioned 30% off and then mentioned in the same fucking email that new customers get 30% off as well. It was a question and you inferring I was “trying annything” is a comical. Just aa comical as you are in your attempt to make it appear as doing something wrong BY SHORTING AN ORDER FOR FUCKING .22 cents. And obviously I didn’t fuck anything up because the order went thru without the .22 cents cause I got my shit in less than two weeks from day of my fuckuo to when it was received. Once again you should really shut the fuck up and stick to what you know which is being getting involved in big boy stuff. As for drug dealers, I always haggled with my drug dealers. I shot dope for years. I would never have enough money to get well when I was using. So yeah, ninjas would push it through or tell me to kick rocks. All depending how busy the block was and how many times I would be returning that day. Once again you should really stick to what you know which is being a dick rider and trying to impress a bunch of no body’s on an internet board cause your life is so small and pathetic. And I hope you get two free bottles of test now. Sir Shillness

You’re far from being done responding. Not the kinda person you remotely are. Guess you missed MY post about not receiving better customer service since this is essentially a drug transaction. That I just wanted to know my order was processed. So I should just not say anything and just sit and wonder where my money went and my order is? Of course you do, cause you’re quick to tell me I should spend $10-$20 more for some brilliant reason you conjured up in your brain that’s most likely the size of your balls. Real tough guy you are over the internet “Karen”. There’s good reason why you’re a member now instead of a long time member cause you’re a bully and you go against everything this board stands for. And once again I wasn’t “trying” to get anything with 60% off. The email I received mentioned 30% off and then mentioned in the same fucking email that new customers get 30% off as well. It was a question and you inferring I was “trying annything” is a comical. Just aa comical as you are in your attempt to make it appear as doing something wrong BY SHORTING AN ORDER FOR FUCKING .22 cents. And obviously I didn’t fuck anything up because the order went thru without the .22 cents cause I got my shit in less than two weeks from day of my fuckuo to when it was received. Once again you should really shut the fuck up and stick to what you know which is being getting involved in big boy stuff. As for drug dealers, I always haggled with my drug dealers. I shot dope for years. I would never have enough money to get well when I was using. So yeah, ninjas would push it through or tell me to kick rocks. All depending how busy the block was and how many times I would be returning that day. Once again you should really stick to what you know which is being a dick rider and trying to impress a bunch of no body’s on an internet board cause your life is so small and pathetic. And I hope you get two free bottles of test now. Sir Shillness
So all members here are bunch of no body’s on an internet board? And u are the one that is very proud about shoting dope. Congrats.

b3a66b4b25e369043f0fbb3abc3e01a16bf12d8f.png

I’m glad you’re done now. Just want to know what I did wrong that you, a long time member of this board, felt that that posting my first experience with this vendor was so wrong that you felt that you needed to kinda attack me? Cause noobs see someone like you defending a vendor that one, doesn’t communicate well, two posts personal information about a customer cause he’s butt hurt that his flaws were exposed. I didn’t even bash this vendor. If anything I got my order pretty quick. I just wanted a simple response that I fucked uo and it’s being processed have a nice fucking day. Nope. And I sent one email and one post on the website. That’s it. I’m not some noob worried about tracking and watches the package move to my destination. When I get it I get it. So you saying you’re done is cool but you attacking me when you don’t even know the man I am, yeah I take offense to that. Cause I met a few long time members on here that steered me clear of vendors similar to this one and steered me towards QSC, CC and GL which never had any issues with ever. And they didn’t tell me who to go to. I read and read and researched and asked questions and did my own DD based off of the members that knew what they were talking about. A noob may get the wrong impression from your comment towards me and may also think when something goes wrong to not post it cause some long time member may bash them for doing so. Counterproductive to what this board is for.
So all members here are bunch of no body’s on an internet board? And u are the one that is very proud about shoting dope. Congrats.
English obviously isn’t your first language. I’m going to be the bigger man (or woman or just another nobody, I can be a robot for all anyone knows) and let this die. It’s over and done with. Your gear was delivered in record time from other meme bees feedback. Just everything else leading up to it was….. You get a 9.5/10. If I didn’t “fuck up” I would have give you 10/10. Better now. Can we now move on?

And to answer your question (since you put a ? at the end of your sentence) no I am not proud of “shoting (sp) dope” But I am actually proud of the fact that I would haggle with drug dealers and if I was short a few bucks they would push it thru. When most would get spit, slapped and kick in their ass and told to get off the block until I had all .22 cents to pay for my shit. :cool:

Not taking sides but when you use an unstable currency for payment $1 or $2 doesn’t matter in the grand scheme. It’s an unstable currency. Vendor should lock it in for a bit around time of payment.

Last edited:
If I had $19 for weed in 2002 a $20 bag would have meant buying a dime bag with $9 to spare or a $20 with more than $1 missing. Your sources doesn’t owe you anything. Accountability is on both sides here.
I don’t get your logic. Maybe it’s your writing style. Or maybe it’s my brain. Idk I’m just a nobody. Where I’m from a dine bag is $10 hence the term DIME BAG. A nickel bag is $5 hence the term NICKEL BAG. No penny bags where I’m from maybe where you’re from IDK. But all this talk about where I am not taking accountability for my mistake is nonsense. I’ve taken accountability for my mistake several times. And every time I am met with finger pointing that I caused this issue I had? Really? My order was processed when initial payment was sent. All I asked for was confirmation my order was processed and received and my order shipped. Same as I would have asked had I paid $10-$20 extra. I got NO RESPONSE AT ALL. NOTHING. FIRST TIME CUSTOMER NEVER ORDERED BEFORE.

At least where I’m from the first one was always free. Even a drug dealer has customer service skills deep down inside. I guess it is what it is iPharmaqo-land. Different times. Different generation.

I don’t get your logic. Maybe it’s your writing style. Or maybe it’s my brain. Idk I’m just a nobody. Where I’m from a dine bag is $10 hence the term DIME BAG. A nickel bag is $5 hence the term NICKEL BAG. No penny bags where I’m from maybe where you’re from IDK. But all this talk about where I am not taking accountability for my mistake is nonsense. I’ve taken accountability for my mistake several times. And every time I am met with finger pointing that I caused this issue I had? Really? My order was processed when initial payment was sent. All I asked for was confirmation my order was processed and received and my order shipped. Same as I would have asked had I paid $10-$20 extra. I got NO RESPONSE AT ALL. NOTHING. FIRST TIME CUSTOMER NEVER ORDERED BEFORE.

At least where I’m from the first one was always free. Even a drug dealer has customer service skills deep down inside. I guess it is what it is iPharmaqo-land. Different times. Different generation.
Dude I edited my shit to remove my weed references from when I was a teenage pothead. You’re so fucking hot headed and stalking this thread over a few cents. I’ve never even ordered from them and probably won’t. I saw how you had no chill. Work with your supplier to figure it out before a blast.