MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

@MB101 any updates on blood work @ baseline and on Pharmaqo test C and Primo? Curious what happened to E2 and free test
What up man. I did not get uncapped bloods. But the results were good. 140 ew perrigo test cyp put me at 1250 test 60 est.
Pharmaqo 250 ew test cyp. 200 primo ew. Had me over 1500 test and est at 19.

Us perrigo a brand ? Sounds overdosed, those numbers are awfully close for a 25ppt difference in test but double dose . However. It's not linear per se so I digress.

Pharmaqo looks about on par what id be at 250 although 200 puts me around 1100 , so I'm not sure.

The differences you're talking about are well within the expected variation range of a few hundo in the same person under similar but not identical conditions.

Us perrigo a brand ? Sounds overdosed, those numbers are awfully close for a 25ppt difference in test but double dose . However. It's not linear per se so I digress.

Pharmaqo looks about on par what id be at 250 although 200 puts me around 1100 , so I'm not sure.
The labs are caped at 1500

Send me order number bro please
Order 23785

Still shows on the website not paid in full, yet I received an email that it was processed and I would receive a second email confirming that my order was processed fully. You told me to send you the order number which I did. I’ve attached screenshots of me being short .02 on gas fees. Never heard a word from you or your website about my order. This was placed LAST SUNDAY and an email was sent to my Protonmail address on Wednesday. I’ve reached out to you and the website for answers. And now I am on here. I’ve been patient, more so than probably other customers have been. But if I thought this was going to be an abortion of an order and have to jump thru hoops to get status I would have found what I wanted somewhere else. Your discount code of 30% off made it enticing to place an order and suggestions for a few well known members on here an SST said to give you a shot. I either want a status on my order and when it will be shipped or I wasn’t my loot back and refunded. It’s one bottle of Tri-Test for a customer of mine. I would have told him to kick rocks instead of go thru this bullshit.

Order 23785

Still shows on the website not paid in full, yet I received an email that it was processed and I would receive a second email confirming that my order was processed fully. You told me to send you the order number which I did. I’ve attached screenshots of me being short .02 on gas fees. Never heard a word from you or your website about my order. This was placed LAST SUNDAY and an email was sent to my Protonmail address on Wednesday. I’ve reached out to you and the website for answers. And now I am on here. I’ve been patient, more so than probably other customers have been. But if I thought this was going to be an abortion of an order and have to jump thru hoops to get status I would have found what I wanted somewhere else. Your discount code of 30% off made it enticing to place an order and suggestions for a few well known members on here an SST said to give you a shot. I either want a status on my order and when it will be shipped or I wasn’t my loot back and refunded. It’s one bottle of Tri-Test for a customer of mine. I would have told him to kick rocks instead of go thru this bullshit.
What kind of crap is this @Mr.PQR?

I placed my international order on 9/26, to the west coast; and it just touched down 10/11. That’s 15 days turn around. A record, in my experience. All items accounted for and a 50% discount!!! GET SOME!!! Thank you, @Mr.PQR for another outstanding experience with Pharmaqo Labs. Not to mention the quality of these products is phenomenal. And customer service questions and inquiries are replied to in a matter of hours. 10/10, again!
I guess I’m the red headed stepchild (nothing against redheads).
Yo p sent in zelle email confirmation last Tuesday no response to emails or my inquiry through the site. Order still on hold please address
Did you ever receive your order? How many days after you payment was received was your order shipped and when received? I’m sure I’m getting my pack. Just the lack of communication is the frustrating part. Not a good first impression.

I guess I’m the red headed stepchild (nothing against redheads).

Did you ever receive your order? How many days after you payment was received was your order shipped and when received? I’m sure I’m getting my pack. Just the lack of communication is the frustrating part. Not a good first impression.
P always comes through. He may not be lightning fast to respond all the time but I have no doubt about him when it comes to getting orders or fixing any mistakes

P always comes through. He may not be lightning fast to respond all the time but I have no doubt about him when it comes to getting orders or fixing any mistakes
Hey Holmes,

Spoken like a true champion of MrP but…,

You didn’t answer my question. I could give a rats fucking ass about getting a response. I asked you a question about how long after your order was received was your order shipped and received? Once again, I am most likely receiving my pack, I just want to know approximately when. Is it going to be the year 2023 or 2024. I just want to know….when. There’s a huge vast disparity in “lightning fast response” and “zero response”, ya dig?

Hey Holmes,

Spoken like a true champion of MrP but…,

You didn’t answer my question. I could give a rats fucking ass about getting a response. I asked you a question about how long after your order was received was your order shipped and received? Once again, I am most likely receiving my pack, I just want to know approximately when. Is it going to be the year 2023 or 2024. I just want to know….when. There’s a huge vast disparity in “lightning fast response” and “zero response”, ya dig?
If you read through my posts in this thread you can clearly see I’m not a
Champion of pharmaq. But as far as orders arriving never had an issue longest was probably a month from time of placing order typically 2-3 weeks

Still shows as pending as of this moment. .22 cents short bro. Not a happy camper on my first order. I know I fucked up and it’s only a day and I understand things happen in business, people get busy. But you guys have been around a long time. It’s not the most user friendly system you have nor customer service friendly. I guess at the end of the day we are “drug dealers” and customer service isn’t our forte.

<rant over>.
How bout always putting in $10-20 more dollar extra than he asks. Cheap fuck

Posting potentially personally-identifying information is prohibited (e.g. tracking numbers).
Attached is the kinda crap….what am I supposed to think? Fucking ridonkulous.
23785 - tracking
[EDIT: potentially personally-identifying information removed.]
System is automatic bro, just send few cents more so this don't happen again,when this happen u cause a lot of trouble,we have so many orders every day,not just our own but also all the resellers here.
And shipping is fast u will get your order around 3 weeks. No need for drama,cause u were the one making mistakes with payment

Your name suits you well. Crybaby to the fullest, I hope it breaks during shipping lol then you can write another 10 paragraphs CRYING
What kind of crap response is this? Guy couldn't get this resolved for days and has a legitimate complaint. Or should only positive feedback be posted in source threads?

And this source actually posted a tracking number publicly. SMH.

What kind of crap response is this? Guy couldn't get this resolved for days and has a legitimate complaint. Or should only positive feedback be posted in source threads?

Yikes, but hey it was delivered today.

I used roidbazaar it was cheaper then actually using Pharmaqo with Pharmaqo Coupon. Product code checked out and package had UV label as well

He was short $$$ , it’s on him. If he woulda had all the funds it woulda been fine. Period.

How bout always putting in $10-20 more dollar extra than he asks. Cheap fuck
How about you go fuck your mother. If you read my posts shit for brains I admitted that I caused the initial issue which was short by .22. Why the fuck would I send $10-$20 more on an order? And no one is bitching about that. I’m bitching about the lack of communication which has been non-existent. I guess sucking so much dick (in this case MrPQR’s) doesn’t just make you a cocksucker now does it?

Now get off my dick!