MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

View attachment 268254
Got the “prefilled pen” of semaglutide. I’ve only ever used a vial which I’ve reconstituted.

Can someone with more experience explain how to use this? I had expected to go to Walmart and pick up some pen needles but that’s clearly not the case.

I’m not complaining it’s not actually a pen for 5mg at $35 - just need to know how to use it. Thanks.
You need an injector pen. Also clip your nails.

Just a quick review for @Mr.PQR he was very helpful and although he cannot ship to my region was kind enough to reply promptly. I noted great reviews in the analytical and serum testing threads and wanted to sample some products. Thank you.

Just a quick review for @Mr.PQR he was very helpful and although he cannot ship to my region was kind enough to reply promptly. I noted great reviews in the analytical and serum testing threads and wanted to sample some products. Thank you.
Really sorry brother,but still better for now not to risk it ..if we find some better shipping option in the future for your country i will let u know.

PHARMAQO END OF SUMMER PROMO

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman

Let's do promo like never before,prices that nobody can match or compete with,a great way to end this crazy summer
50% OFF CODE NO MINIMUM -lucky

CODE CAN BE USED FOR ENTIRE PHARMAQO INTERNATIONAL LINE
I received a promo code for 30% and in the email it mentioned that if I was a first-time customer I would receive 30% off as well. My math computes to 60% with the promo code and being s first time customer. If that is correct I would like to place my order in the AM. I replied back to your promo code but did not receive a response. Please advise.

I received a promo code for 30% and in the email it mentioned that if I was a first-time customer I would receive 30% off as well. My math computes to 60% with the promo code and being s first time customer. If that is correct I would like to place my order in the AM. I replied back to your promo code but did not receive a response. Please advise.
No brother 60% off is not possible...on every promo u can only use one code,no mix and match

No brother 60% off is not possible...on every promo u can only use one code,no mix and match
I placed a very small order. Gas fees paying with BTC had me short $2.00. I sent $3.00, confirmed on the blockchain and my order was sitting there until just now where it says I owe .22. I’ve attached a screenshot. I can’t send any documentation to customer service on your website as it doesn’t allow for attachments. Can you push this thru?

Attachments

• IMG_3667.jpeg
    IMG_3667.jpeg
    645.7 KB · Views: 32
I placed a very small order. Gas fees paying with BTC had me short $2.00. I sent $3.00, confirmed on the blockchain and my order was sitting there until just now where it says I owe .22. I’ve attached a screenshot. I can’t send any documentation to customer service on your website as it doesn’t allow for attachments. Can you push this thru?
Send me order number bro please

Send me order number bro please
Still shows as pending as of this moment. .22 cents short bro. Not a happy camper on my first order. I know I fucked up and it’s only a day and I understand things happen in business, people get busy. But you guys have been around a long time. It’s not the most user friendly system you have nor customer service friendly. I guess at the end of the day we are “drug dealers” and customer service isn’t our forte.

<rant over>.

Attachments

• IMG_3668.jpeg
    IMG_3668.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 27
Still shows pending on the site.

Just received a message it’s now short .06US and not BTC. It’s short .000007856 BTC which equals .06 cents US.

Can I Zelle it?

You've already gone above and beyond. It was an honest mistake. Hopefully you get your pack with no further transactions required.