MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I also noticed the Proviron is mislabeled as Superdrol on the website, doesn't have dosing, and isn't shown on the recent testing. Any way you could clarify this for me?
Proviron is 25mg per tab.
We plan to have new tests on proviron for new batch this Winter

PHARMAQO END OF SUMMER PROMO

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman

Let's do promo like never before,prices that nobody can match or compete with,a great way to end this crazy summer
50% OFF CODE MINIMUM 1200$-lucky

CODE CAN BE USED FOR ENTIRE PHARMAQO INTERNATIONAL LINE HGH AND IGF-LR3 INCLUDED

PHARMAQO END OF SUMMER PROMO

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman

Let's do promo like never before,prices that nobody can match or compete with,a great way to end this crazy summer
50% OFF CODE MINIMUM 1200$-lucky

CODE CAN BE USED FOR ENTIRE PHARMAQO INTERNATIONAL LINE HGH AND IGF-LR3 INCLUDED

Still using HGH from the last promo and its amazing, very good HGH

just lower this minimum amount. If I order more than 10 vials via international, theres a 100% of chance of being seized lol

Still using HGH from the last promo and its amazing, very good HGH

just lower this minimum amount. If I order more than 10 vials via international, theres a 100% of chance of being seized lol
Wont get seized trust me,we have much bigger orders and never seized

@Mr.PQR Hello man, I would like to ask if there is gonna be longer waiting time for shipping because of the promo and many ppl ordering? Made my order on Tuesday with promo and wanted to ask if I can expect my package shipping soon.

@Mr.PQR Hello man, I would like to ask if there is gonna be longer waiting time for shipping because of the promo and many ppl ordering? Made my order on Tuesday with promo and wanted to ask if I can expect my package shipping soon.
Wont be longer time bro, don't worry...u can expect tracking in about 7-10 days

Wont get seized trust me,we have much bigger orders and never seized.
Put in an order for my next 6 months of HGH - plus a few of those semaglutide pens.

Won’t need any ordering for a while.

hey brother, what would be the way to use the semaglutide injection? I thought the pen would come with it, can i just use a slin pin then? or what would you suggest? thanks!

hey brother, what would be the way to use the semaglutide injection? I thought the pen would come with it, can i just use a slin pin then? or what would you suggest? thanks!
Isn’t it a prefilled pen? So you would just get pen needles that attach right to it?

Isn’t it a prefilled pen? So you would just get pen needles that attach right to it?
Nah, its just a cartridge that would fit into some kind of pen assembly. No pen came with it

I wont lie, I've never used a pen before, even with HGH I just did the slin pins and reconstituted myself.

This works with a regular insulin pen then? and I just have to buy the pen and needles from any vendor and its all a universal fit?

Sorry for dumbass questions, genuienely thought the box came with a pen

Last edited:
Nah, its just a cartridge that would fit into some kind of pen assembly. No pen came with it

I wont lie, I've never used a pen before, even with HGH I just did the slin pins and reconstituted myself.

This works with a regular insulin pen then? and I just have to buy the pen and needles from any vendor and its all a universal fit?

Sorry for dumbass questions, genuienely thought the box came with a pen
You'll need to buy an injector pen.

I prefer just to use slin pin , that's how i use everything...easy to dose easy to use bro

Stock is getting lower every day guys,use code "Lucky" to get 50% off your order! HGH and lr3 included...order must be 1200$ so after code It's 600$