MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

OUR PROMO IS STILL LIVE!!!

2+1 FREE ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ITEMS ON THE WEBSITE!!!
FOR ORDERS OVER $600!! HGH INCLUDED!!!

BTC PAYMENTS ONLY!!!

PUT IN COMMENT "FUCK ELON" TO USE THIS PROMO!!

OUR PROMO IS STILL LIVE!!!

2+1 FREE ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ITEMS ON THE WEBSITE!!!
FOR ORDERS OVER $600!! HGH INCLUDED!!!

BTC PAYMENTS ONLY!!!

PUT IN COMMENT "FUCK ELON" TO USE THIS PROMO!!
My order been on hold for 2 weeks you said funds been received. No answer to my emails what’s up

My order been on hold for 2 weeks you said funds been received. No answer to my emails what’s up
My order got tracking a week ago but has been stuck on "USPS waiting for shipment" for over a week. Emailed and got no response. Made sure to get from domestic warehouse too...

Sad days because the gear I had spilled (smh tejas labs for not sealing correctly) while I was moving out of my place. So now I am stuck with nothing mid cycle :(

My order got tracking a week ago but has been stuck on "USPS waiting for shipment" for over a week. Emailed and got no response. Made sure to get from domestic warehouse too...

Sad days because the gear I had spilled (smh tejas labs for not sealing correctly) while I was moving out of my place. So now I am stuck with nothing mid cycle :(
That’s not been unusual for me but I usually go international. I think it will come through soon for you.

I did end up getting my order today — so essentially 2 weeks from order to doorstep. Product looks great, but communication and shipping speed for a domestic order is disappointing. Might as well have gotten international.

I did end up getting my order today — so essentially 2 weeks from order to doorstep. Product looks great, but communication and shipping speed for a domestic order is disappointing. Might as well have gotten international.
We are sorry for this but much times safety is reason but happy to see you getting order.

trying to put in an order via zelle, keeps saying to fill in payment information though everything is all the way done, help? :)

also is the buy 2 get 1 free still on? code FUCKELON?

trying to put in an order via zelle, keeps saying to fill in payment information though everything is all the way done, help? :)

also is the buy 2 get 1 free still on? code FUCKELON?
No bro, promo is finished

no worries, any knowledge on why i cant place an order through zelle? i fill out everything on the checkout and it just says i'm missing information -- but everything is there
Zelle works perfectly bro,no issues

Sponsors

Latest posts