MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I have been a long time pharmaq customer. Used them exclusively for my last 5 years maybe. Through winning 3 shows on low doses. I’ve always been a fan of the products but have had more than my share of customer service issues over the years. Missing product, mislabeled product, incorrect product.. but P always made it right even if it was inconvenient as fuck.

But the main issue I had is when I placed a large order for pharmacy gh. I was informed it wasn’t in stock after paying a substantial amount. I have had very good results with their pharmacy gh they carry. It was going to take months for me to receive which was going to affect prep etc. so I went ahead and let them send me their brand gh. For the record I used TP for generic gh for years prior to switching to pharmacy. I tested double the high end of normal on 3.5 ius. I felt the normal gh sides with TP and pharmacy. I felt nothing on pharmaq gh so I tested my igf1 levels. I have been on 5-6 ius for 4 months. 45 minutes m Prior to the test I took additional 3 ius IM in addition to my normal 3 sub q first thing when I wake. About 4 hours before the IM dose. I have felt no gh sides at all here are my results. I’d expect them to be much higher tbh View attachment 262152
I would have been pretty upset if I paid for pharma GH and then gotten ugl instead. I also used Qomatropin and had crippling CTS with it. Have used pharma, optis black and orange tops, and QSC. Literally everything was better than pharmaqo GH. They have a lot of dimer in their brand GH as well

NEW PROMO IS HERE GUYS!!!

2+1 FREE ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ITEMS ON THE WEBSITE!!!
FOR ORDERS OVER $600!!

BTC PAYMENTS ONLY!!!

PUT IN COMMENT "FUCK ELON" TO USE THIS PROMO!!

NEW PROMO IS HERE GUYS!!!

FOR ORDERS OVER $600!! HGH INCLUDED!!!

BTC PAYMENTS ONLY!!!

BTC PAYMENTS ONLY!!!

Let's QQQQQ!!!

BTC PAYMENTS ONLY!!!

Let's QQQQQ!!!
Still going on! Pharmaqo HGH INCLUDED