MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

So if I order pharma gh and it’s sold it you will not notify me before payment? That is really shorty of a source. Can your pharma gh be verified suck as the nord pens? I was going to place a order for some but after reading the comment on guy placing a huge order and then gets your personal gh which he is unhappy with and you and another source here tries to invalidate him. But certainly someone who has ran a lot of generic and pharma gh would certainly be able to tell if it’s working on their own body idc what anyone says about this test or that test. Physically the proof should be there. That sucks bc I really wanted to try the pharma gh bc it seemed at a reasonable price.

20% overdosed on the test cyp. I guess you could say more bang for your buck, but that could really screw up a guy's trt if he didn't know the dose was so far off.

@Mr.PQR What’s the parameters for the TRT product? Dosed within 5%?

This needs to be addressed as overdosing is as bad as underdosing IMO and is a requirement of my money going your way that the consistency is met.

Any @janoshik lab reports for this “TRT product “ ?
Trt is we tell chemist to dose it 100% correct,the rest we aim to overdose just 5%.
Yes there is,u can find lab test on our webstore

If they're aiming for 5% over, why is the test cyp over by 20%? Your brewer being off by that much doesn't instill any confidence.
That’s a good question to be fair.

I really like Pharmaqo products but it’s 2023 and these details make the difference when you are using a ugl for TRT and you are dialing yourself in.

Trt is we tell chemist to dose it 100% correct,the rest we aim to overdose just 5%.
Yes there is,u can find lab test on our webstore
I’ve found the item on your website but can’t see the attached Janoshik report … also you’ve added anastrozole to the formula, what about people that don’t have estrogen issues when on TRT?

So if I order pharma gh and it’s sold it you will not notify me before payment? That is really shorty of a source. Can your pharma gh be verified suck as the nord pens? I was going to place a order for some but after reading the comment on guy placing a huge order and then gets your personal gh which he is unhappy with and you and another source here tries to invalidate him. But certainly someone who has ran a lot of generic and pharma gh would certainly be able to tell if it’s working on their own body idc what anyone says about this test or that test. Physically the proof should be there. That sucks bc I really wanted to try the pharma gh bc it seemed at a reasonable price.
I’m currently waiting on an email confirmation that the gh is in stock before I order because I don’t want another shit show like last time. The pharma gh is great shows on my igf-1 tests and I feel all the sides at 2.5ius. 6+ ius of the generics and absolutely nothing. Tested in normal range. Providers grey tops had me testing way out of range with sides as well. Around 4ius.

GH tests mean shit all if the product doesn’t actually work once it’s constituted

Pharmaqo BIG BANG PROMO IS LIVE!!!!
CODE TO GET 50% OFF YOUR ORDER, MINIMUM IS 1200$ !! OVER 2000$ U GET 50% OFF + 5 VIALS OF TEST E + 5 VIALS OF EQ!!!
BTC ONLY AS A PAYMENT!!!

CODES:
- summer07 -1200$
-summer08-2000$ and 10 free vials!!!! And that's not all!!!!

orders over $1500 will also get 1 x free hgh added free of cost

Promo ends sunday!!!!!

Hey, could you tell me the batch number of the Test Cyp that was tested please?
Both of those samples likely tested at higher concentrations due to being submitted in plastic syringes, they're from a customer of mine and the same batches I sent closed vials of for testing. I'm not sure the batch numbers accurately reflect the actual batch but for what it's worth, the number should be 100-000085

Both of those samples likely tested at higher concentrations due to being submitted in plastic syringes, they're from a customer of mine and the same batches I sent closed vials of for testing. I'm not sure the batch numbers accurately reflect the actual batch but for what it's worth, the number should be 100-000085
Tnx man

What's the mechanism there, what's causing the higher concentration when it is submitted in plastic syringes?