MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

u can use again code summer23 to get 40% off your order! Minimum is 1200$ and BTC is the payment

Is pharmaqo the best quality ug source guys ?
I don't know for sure but they seem very high quality to me. They have left me with an extremely good impression. The oils look crystal clear and have a perfect consistency (when you shake/turn over the vials, you can see how good it looks). The bottles and the labels are high quality and they look and feel like premium products. Not that it is needed for experienced users, but the labels have useful explanations and information on them, which is a good thing for people to read. The metal foil tops on some vials do not tear off cleanly, and that's the only thing to complain about for me, so far.

Everything I have tried from them is excellent. They seem to slightly overdose most of their oils, which I like, but some people may not like (athletes who need 100% accurate dosing).

Best quality UG gear? It is hard to say who the best quality is. I try to buy from many different sources, so I have tried a lot of them. I feel like almost everyone I have tried is making really good products, but no one is better at the labeling and presentation of how the Pharmaqo bottles look and feel. So they win there.

I don't know for sure but they seem very high quality to me. They have left me with an extremely good impression. The oils look crystal clear and have a perfect consistency (when you shake/turn over the vials, you can see how good it looks). The bottles and the labels are high quality and they look and feel like premium products. Not that it is needed for experienced users, but the labels have useful explanations and information on them, which is a good thing for people to read. The metal foil tops on some vials do not tear off cleanly, and that's the only thing to complain about for me, so far.

Everything I have tried from them is excellent. They seem to slightly overdose most of their oils, which I like, but some people may not like (athletes who need 100% accurate dosing).

Best quality UG gear? It is hard to say who the best quality is. I try to buy from many different sources, so I have tried a lot of them. I feel like almost everyone I have tried is making really good products, but no one is better at the labeling and presentation of how the Pharmaqo bottles look and feel. So they win there.
Thank you for your feedback bro

I have been a long time pharmaq customer. Used them exclusively for my last 5 years maybe. Through winning 3 shows on low doses. I’ve always been a fan of the products but have had more than my share of customer service issues over the years. Missing product, mislabeled product, incorrect product.. but P always made it right even if it was inconvenient as fuck.

But the main issue I had is when I placed a large order for pharmacy gh. I was informed it wasn’t in stock after paying a substantial amount. I have had very good results with their pharmacy gh they carry. It was going to take months for me to receive which was going to affect prep etc. so I went ahead and let them send me their brand gh. For the record I used TP for generic gh for years prior to switching to pharmacy. I tested double the high end of normal on 3.5 ius. I felt the normal gh sides with TP and pharmacy. I felt nothing on pharmaq gh so I tested my igf1 levels. I have been on 5-6 ius for 4 months. 45 minutes m Prior to the test I took additional 3 ius IM in addition to my normal 3 sub q first thing when I wake. About 4 hours before the IM dose. I have felt no gh sides at all here are my results. I’d expect them to be much higher tbh 2DDA2286-9CEA-410A-92EB-070AE8FC93A2.jpeg

Attachments

• 030D77CD-40C4-49F6-B69C-E8C6015FEDAD.jpeg
    030D77CD-40C4-49F6-B69C-E8C6015FEDAD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
  • 46FB644F-BB11-4620-861D-3C42B24F503F.jpeg
    46FB644F-BB11-4620-861D-3C42B24F503F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43