MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

@Mr.PQR Any info on when EU wharehouse is available? I also heard that you consider adding DNP to your lineup, would be awesome to see pharmaqo coming out with this. We really need a proffessional brand to stock dnp, and not these random sources.

hey guys,

I wanted to let everyone know I had pharmaqo test cyp tested and it came in dosed perfectly.

i had posted earlier I was worried it was underdosed by mistake ( test is cheap, no reason to do it on purpose). The reason was I had just finished a 500mg/ week test blast, and had dropped down to 180mg / week cruise. The blood test was 10 days after last day of blast injection (so due to half lives, some of that test should have still be in my system) and 3.5 days after bi weekly cruise injection (90mg twice a week). My test was only 586 which really surprised me as I thought it would be higher.

I contacted Mr P - he said the batch was good and to send it Jano for blind testing which I did. Turns out, it was dosed perfectly.

I’m increasing my cruise dose to 220mg/week and will test to see if that gets me closer to 1000. Not sure why I seem to need a higher dose, but the problem was not with pharmaqo’s test843A286B-C8B7-45C0-8E86-0A690B3B3682.jpeg

@Mr.PQR Any info on when EU wharehouse is available? I also heard that you consider adding DNP to your lineup, would be awesome to see pharmaqo coming out with this. We really need a proffessional brand to stock dnp, and not these random sources.
We are working on it very hard brother,expect it this summer.

That will happen also in the future ,DNP is on the list

hey guys,

I wanted to let everyone know I had pharmaqo test cyp tested and it came in dosed perfectly.

i had posted earlier I was worried it was underdosed by mistake ( test is cheap, no reason to do it on purpose). The reason was I had just finished a 500mg/ week test blast, and had dropped down to 180mg / week cruise. The blood test was 10 days after last day of blast injection (so due to half lives, some of that test should have still be in my system) and 3.5 days after bi weekly cruise injection (90mg twice a week). My test was only 586 which really surprised me as I thought it would be higher.

I contacted Mr P - he said the batch was good and to send it Jano for blind testing which I did. Turns out, it was dosed perfectly.

I’m increasing my cruise dose to 220mg/week and will test to see if that gets me closer to 1000. Not sure why I seem to need a higher dose, but the problem was not with pharmaqo’s test
Thank you for testing brother! Appreciate it

hey guys,

I’m increasing my cruise dose to 220mg/week and will test to see if that gets me closer to 1000. Not sure why I seem to need a higher dose, but the problem was not with pharmaqo’s testView attachment 259444
hello it happened to me also with another brand , same dosage(the batch was tested and was in the right values) but lower blood values , what can it depend on

hello it happened to me also with another brand , same dosage(the batch was tested and was in the right values) but lower blood values , what can it depend on
I think in part my SHBG was in the floor (less than 10, forgot exact) because even with 586 total I had 237 free which isn’t bad at all.
I’m sure there are other factors but I don’t know what they are.

Welcome bro! Enjoy the products
Order arrived. Everything was packaged well, and arrived accounted for! T/A was about 10 days international which is insanely fast. Thank you Mr.P

Edit: @Mr.PQR just tried using the website to verify the test e 300 and primo. I used the batch# and it said the code entered is not of authentic Pharmaqo products?

Last edited:
Order arrived. Everything was packaged well, and arrived accounted for! T/A was about 10 days international which is insanely fast. Thank you Mr.P

Edit: @Mr.PQR just tried using the website to verify the test e 300 and primo. I used the batch# and it said the code entered is not of authentic Pharmaqo products?
did you use the code on the back of the label - you have to peel it off to get it. Here is what mine looked like (website confirmed authentic)

Attachments

• DEB8DE10-D423-4487-9CA0-C721822859D7.jpeg
    DEB8DE10-D423-4487-9CA0-C721822859D7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • 6F9A02D1-E043-43BD-AAA8-5442A244B767.jpeg
    6F9A02D1-E043-43BD-AAA8-5442A244B767.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
I tried looking under the label, but mine don’t look anything like the ones you posted. And I tried scratching off that silver square, but it doesn’t scratch at all.

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpeg
    IMG_1452.jpeg
    968.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 53

Thank you for feedback bro!!

It's all good,we have some isssue with codes on website, Will be fixed