MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Received missing item PLUS another of the same item for free! Best part is @Mr.PQR kept me posted on status. Even more, three weeks later with every-other-day protocol (40mg) I have no issues whatsoever with the Test-C 200. Great quality and service. Highly recommend @Mr.PQR.

I plan on sharing labs in three more weeks (6th week).
Thank you for your kind words my brother! Enjoy the products

Hey you mentioned you'd be reshipping orders that showed this error message for the tracking?

Attachments

• postage.PNG
    postage.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 125
How long ago was this?
Just a few weeks ago. Just last week he mentioned in the Pharmaqo telegram he’d be reshipping for those who have this tracking problem.

Attachments

• 3605B586-8222-4251-BFDD-14AF473E870F.jpeg
    3605B586-8222-4251-BFDD-14AF473E870F.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 69
  • C693DD80-0954-41FF-8E14-3BF0FB2B330F.jpeg
    C693DD80-0954-41FF-8E14-3BF0FB2B330F.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 111
2 month in results.
products used are as follows
Test C 200
Sustanon 250
Dianabol 10mg

Attachments

• D7AC8E11-7FA0-4840-9074-29CDBB4EAEEC.jpeg
    D7AC8E11-7FA0-4840-9074-29CDBB4EAEEC.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 101
I just had my package touch down. 20 days TA, from order to delivery (and that’s international). All items accounted for.

I rate my experience 10 out of 10. The quality of Pharmaqos products are exceptional. More often than not, the products are dosed over, rather than under. The prices are competitive, and the customer service is attentive.

Thank you, Mr.PQR - for your professionalism. I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to ordering from Pharmaqo labs again in the future!

I just had my package touch down. 20 days TA, from order to delivery (and that’s international). All items accounted for.

I rate my experience 10 out of 10. The quality of Pharmaqos products are exceptional. More often than not, the products are dosed over, rather than under. The prices are competitive, and the customer service is attentive.

Thank you, Mr.PQR - for your professionalism. I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to ordering from Pharmaqo labs again in the future!
20 days isnt bad at all for international. How long after you placed your order was it still in "processing"?

Thank you for your feedback brother!

20 days isnt bad at all for international. How long after you placed your order was it still in "processing"?
Only a couple days. I don’t remember exactly. I clear my emails once my order comes in. But no longer than any other international order from other vendors.

I will say, tho, that the usps tracking is pretty delayed. But that has nothing to do with Pharmaqo.

Only a couple days. I don’t remember exactly. I clear my emails once my order comes in. But no longer than any other international order from other vendors.

I will say, tho, that the usps tracking is pretty delayed. But that has nothing to do with Pharmaqo.
appreciate it. Hopefully mine changes pretty soon