MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

someone used Superbolan 400?

Trenbolone Enanthate 100 Mg/ml
Drostanolone Enanthate 100 Mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 200 Mg/ml

Look for code very soon!!!

New promo will be 40% off every order over 1200$ USD, payment BTC!!! International warehouse

New promo is 40% off every order over 1200$ USD, payment BTC!!! International warehouse

Use code- Summer23

New promo is 40% off every order over 1200$ USD, payment BTC!!! International warehouse

Use code- Summer23
So what happens if a $1200 plus order with 40% off gets seized? You going to reship the entire order?

someone used Superbolan 400?

Trenbolone Enanthate 100 Mg/ml
Drostanolone Enanthate 100 Mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 200 Mg/ml
Yes.1 cc a week is all I did and got nice recomp.I am 50 so I keep doses moderate now.It is a great blend,A little goes a long way with this blend.

So what happens if a $1200 plus order with 40% off gets seized? You going to reship the entire order?
I don’t think he’s ever had a seizure, he has a very good shipping method.

From the day it start 2 weeks
Also, could you tell me, or would someone else who has ordered int be able to tell me if packages require a signature? I used to have to sign for packages when I ordered international from Express and that always felt weird.

Received missing item PLUS another of the same item for free! Best part is @Mr.PQR kept me posted on status. Even more, three weeks later with every-other-day protocol (40mg) I have no issues whatsoever with the Test-C 200. Great quality and service. Highly recommend @Mr.PQR.

I plan on sharing labs in three more weeks (6th week).