MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Oh really! Mine still shows the label was created as the only shipping update. I'll be at three weeks tomorrow. Was yours international then?

Message i got from this new member,he send a treat he will post this unless i give him a refund but i will post this instead of him, nothing to hide. As i i said before our USA domestic was Always faster then International at least one week but since stock got bigger and more orders come it was hard for People to ship everything safe on time so shipping time got slower. We are working to find more shippers to speed everything up,so guys if u order USA domestic u need to know It's not fast at the moment,until we announce its fixed. Screenshot_2023-05-11-00-28-29-622_com.android.chrome.jpg

Message i got from this new member,he send a treat he will post this unless i give him a refund but i will post this instead of him, nothing to hide. As i i said before our USA domestic was Always faster then International at least one week but since stock got bigger and more orders come it was hard for People to ship everything safe on time so shipping time got slower. We are working to find more shippers to speed everything up,so guys if u order USA domestic u need to know It's not fast at the moment,until we announce its fixed. View attachment 257454
Thanks for posting that as I feel it's important for members to know the level of service you provide. It was not meant as "treat", but rather to give you an opportunity to provide some meaningful reason as to why this hasn't shipped yet. You didn't bother to share the earlier conversations where I very politely asked for you to check on this. Simply saying "it will come bro" is not an acceptable response as it provides no progress being made.

Also in your private message to me to basically say well you're buying illegal stuff so you should just be happy to get anything since this isn't Amazon is fucking bullshit. None of this shit should be illegal to begin with, but if it weren't you'd be out of business.

Thanks for posting that as I feel it's important for members to know the level of service you provide. It was not meant as "treat", but rather to give you an opportunity to provide some meaningful reason as to why this hasn't shipped yet. You didn't bother to share the earlier conversations where I very politely asked for you to check on this. Simply saying "it will come bro" is not an acceptable response as it provides no progress being made.

Also in your private message to me to basically say well you're buying illegal stuff so you should just be happy to get anything since this isn't Amazon is fucking bullshit. None of this shit should be illegal to begin with, but if it weren't you'd be out of business.
It will come bro your order is on the way,and yes this is not Amazon prime.... sometimes things can't go super fast,safety is priority.

It will come bro your order is on the way,and yes this is not Amazon prime.... sometimes things can't go super fast,safety is priority.
Over 2 weeks and package hasn't even shipped. If I was looking for a source and read that, you'd be last on my list.

Enough with the Amazon Prime comment now, there are other domestics who can get some customers their stuff in that time frame. Your domestic line is international delivery time. Ha.

I don't condone the Domestic shipping delays; they need to be quicker. However, I'm glad to see @Mr.PQR is communicating on the issues in real-time. To be fair, @Mr.PQR stated to expect Domestic shipping delays in recent posts due to an increase in Domestic order volume and lack of human resources. He reiterated they are working to resolve this delay today.

Even more, I recently placed an order assuming since it was Domestic I would receive the order quickly, in no more than a week. I was wrong! It took just under two weeks (not bad overall, but I preferred a faster Domestic timeline), and to make it worse, I was short one item! Nonetheless, he was quick to resolve the issue and reship that missing item ASAP. That's outstanding post-service. Plus, on day three of daily TRT injections with no quality-control concerns with the product whatsoever, especially PIP. Greatly appreciated.

I don't condone the Domestic shipping delays; they need to be quicker. However, I'm glad to see @Mr.PQR is communicating on the issues in real-time. To be fair, @Mr.PQR stated to expect Domestic shipping delays in recent posts due to an increase in Domestic order volume and lack of human resources. He reiterated they are working to resolve this delay today.

Even more, I recently placed an order assuming since it was Domestic I would receive the order quickly, in no more than a week. I was wrong! It took just under two weeks (not bad overall, but I preferred a faster Domestic timeline), and to make it worse, I was short one item! Nonetheless, he was quick to resolve the issue and reship that missing item ASAP. That's outstanding post-service. Plus, on day three of daily TRT injections with no quality-control concerns with the product whatsoever, especially PIP. Greatly appreciated.
Thank you bro for your kind words,your missing item is already on the way.

Forgot to post about a month ago, but successful TD. Ordered international so avoided all of the domestic trouble. Started cycle on Monday, Dbol already has me crushing it in the gym

Forgot to post about a month ago, but successful TD. Ordered international so avoided all of the domestic trouble. Started cycle on Monday, Dbol already has me crushing it in the gym
Thank you for your feedback brother

Got my US domestic order today after just under a month from ordering to delivery. No missing items and packaging adequate. Given that Pharmaqo is double the price of other sources, triple the shipping cost, and four times the wait, I would only purchase again if there weren't other better options. I was thinking I was just out my money at this point so at least I got my products.

I put in a domestic order in the beginning of may and it still hasn’t shipped yet. Really wish a post was made about extended domestic shipping times before I paid domestic premium.

I put in a domestic order in the beginning of may and it still hasn’t shipped yet. Really wish a post was made about extended domestic shipping times before I paid domestic premium.
Not beginning but 15th and order is shipped bro,just tracking did not update until today