MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Anyone got updated shipping times for International orders? Been over 3 weeks since my order showed in the US with no updates since. Also reached out to this rep twice with zero response. Cool with extended TD times (expected sometimes), but the lack of communication has me second guessing a second order.
You’ll get your order bro. 100% delivery guaranteed. @Mr.PQR is solid all the way. Don’t second guess it and I’m sure you will be contacted by him at some point, but you’ll probably get your package beforehand. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. He took care of me and is a man of his word.

Why does Naps claim to carry your products at such a lower price than your direct site?
It looks like they are pretty much the same. On both pharmaqo's website and naps you'll find two prices for most products. The lower price is for items shipped internationally and the higher price is for USA domestic. Keep in mind they have a current promo for USA Domestic if you haven't already looked through the thread.

Do a search on Meso for napsgear and you will see that most people don't think highly of them.
I did. But I searched back in the log and I never found any justification besides some personal issues with spamming or something. Might try to go directly through pharmaqo. That’s the problem with hearsay you can’t get any verification.

I did. But I searched back in the log and I never found any justification besides some personal issues with spamming or something. Might try to go directly through pharmaqo. That’s the problem with hearsay you can’t get any verification.
Naps was banned for asking other sources for a members address so he could send them a hot pack.