MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Here are labs I pulled all pharmaqo products the ones form October was a low dose tren ace and test E cycle so my guess is why my estrogen was reading so high I’ve heard tren can give false high readings ? The recent blood test is from test e 600mg/wk masterone 400mg/wk and DHB 300mgwk all looks pretty good from what im
Seeing .

Attachments

• A4EDEBEC-5297-4650-84F5-73A55063C6A2.jpeg
    A4EDEBEC-5297-4650-84F5-73A55063C6A2.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 200
Yes this looks great bro... exactly when u are on tren Estrogen will look very high on bloodwork but It's not,tren does not even convert to Estrogen

Bro I asked you a week ago if there were gonna be any promos soon and you said no so I placed an order I would have waited for this lmao

Just giving an update. Received my order and was hooked up with some extra stuff due to the delay in shipping. @Mr.PQR is a man of his word and delivered. Thank you sir. Unfortunately I broke my wrist at work and won’t be able to give a review on the products for some time. Thank you for delivering and making it right.

Bro I asked you a week ago if there were gonna be any promos soon and you said no so I placed an order I would have waited for this lmao
There was no plans for this bro,this was random decision cause our stock get better. . usually our biggest promos are International

Just giving an update. Received my order and was hooked up with some extra stuff due to the delay in shipping. @Mr.PQR is a man of his word and delivered. Thank you sir. Unfortunately I broke my wrist at work and won’t be able to give a review on the products for some time. Thank you for delivering and making it right.
Thanks for feedback bro...hope u will enjoy your products after u recover

The 10mg Dianabol are excellent. It’s only been 7 days at 15mg a day and I’ve put on 9 pounds. I’m not bloated by any means either and 4 workouts in the 7 days have been progressively stronger.

I’ve just added it to my 100mg per week TRT. I’m cutting the tablets into quarters so taking it 6 times per day to keep more even blood levels.

The 10mg Dianabol are excellent. It’s only been 7 days at 15mg a day and I’ve put on 9 pounds. I’m not bloated by any means either and 4 workouts in the 7 days have been progressively stronger.

I’ve just added it to my 100mg per week TRT. I’m cutting the tablets into quarters so taking it 6 times per day to keep more even blood levels.
Happy to hear this Brother,thank you for your feedback

I already saw that promotion but unfortunately it is only valid for domestic USA and my market is European

Anyone got updated shipping times for International orders? Been over 3 weeks since my order showed in the US with no updates since. Also reached out to this rep twice with zero response. Cool with extended TD times (expected sometimes), but the lack of communication has me second guessing a second order.