MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I see steroidify sells pharmaqo turinabol yet the product doesn’t even exist on the pharmaqo website. Are they selling outdated shit?

@Mr.PQR just received my order from authentic UK reseller. Test e checks out fine on the website :)

Are there no authentication codes for the eq/test/tren blend bro? Not a problem, was just curious. 1ml of the blend and 0.5ml test e going in the glute soon! Excited to try Pharmaqo

@Mr.PQR just received my order from authentic UK reseller. Test e checks out fine on the website :)

Are there no authentication codes for the eq/test/tren blend bro? Not a problem, was just curious. 1ml of the blend and 0.5ml test e going in the glute soon! Excited to try Pharmaqo
We still did not make the codes .. don't worry u got the real stuff bro. Enjoy your products

19558 US Domestic
TRT Formula x2
Sustanon 250 x2
Dianabol x1

I’ll order international next time if that’s the better option. I just ordered US Domestic because I needed it fast… this is the longest I’ve ever waited from a source.

For the record im not bashing this source. They obviously have a good reputation and deliver. This is my first experience with them and I want to like them and order more in the future, but like I said it’s been a month for a domestic order that is fairly small. Hope we can do more in the future together @Mr.PQR I make 2-3 orders a month and need a solid source with genuine products.

Hi I used your testosterone cypionate for the first time, codes verified ok.
I did an im in the quadriceps of only 0.3 ml for my trt, as soon as the needle was removed I got a small swelling, I had no pain or inflammation, what could it be due to?

Hi I used your testosterone cypionate for the first time, codes verified ok.
I did an im in the quadriceps of only 0.3 ml for my trt, as soon as the needle was removed I got a small swelling, I had no pain or inflammation, what could it be due to?
We use mct oil,maybe cause of that....some people have reaction from it

Looks like it was too light to test good...will increase the dose 5mg

Hauling this back up from the past. I'm chasing a reliable low dose pill for my Mrs.

Did this end up happening? Fermavar still listed as 2.5mg on your site.