MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Do u guys want to see pharmaqo make DNP?
USA guys have a few reliable sources already so unless it's competitive, probably little business. Now I believe EU customers and others intl might be very interested.

USA guys have a few reliable sources already so unless it's competitive, probably little business. Now I believe EU customers and others intl might be very interested.
agree with this one. you either ship within EU or don't even come close to selling it. not worth the risk ratio as a seller. We also need Correct dosed capsules and high quality.

is there any1 who got delivery of the package the last days from mr.p? im looking to order some primo.. any1 used primo can give me feedback?

is there any1 who got delivery of the package the last days from mr.p? im looking to order some primo.. any1 used primo can give me feedback?
I received my last pack from him about two weeks ago. I’ve used the primo 175 which had no pip for me. No lumps or whatever that I’ve gotten from other peoples primo 200. This is going to be my first go with their primo 100. Just trying it out I guess lol.

I received my last pack from him about two weeks ago. I’ve used the primo 175 which had no pip for me. No lumps or whatever that I’ve gotten from other peoples primo 200. This is going to be my first go with their primo 100. Just trying it out I guess lol.
Thank you for your feedback brother

Getting close to needing some more of this cartridges. Thinking about some superbolan to prep for summer too. Any one use it?

Getting close to needing some more of this cartridges. Thinking about some superbolan to prep for summer too. Any one use it?
I used the Superbolan and loved it.One cc a week was enough to see changes I'm 50 so I keep dosages low nowadays.Great blend!

What shipping provider did they use? EC Best Service? I got my tracking number and it says it's already domestic but haven't seen a single update on tracking for over a week. Usually when it' in the country it gets delivered within days.

What shipping provider did they use? EC Best Service? I got my tracking number and it says it's already domestic but haven't seen a single update on tracking for over a week. Usually when it' in the country it gets delivered within days.
Mine didn’t update until the day it showed up

We can’t name details on shipping providers. But it’s normal and will update in a week or 2. Pretty much a label is created

We can’t name details on shipping providers. But it’s normal and will update in a week or 2. Pretty much a label is created
Exactly a label is created and will say something to the affect that the carrier has not received the package yet. It will update once they scan and process it. Worth the wait IMO.