MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Yeah, I guess I thought it meant it was domestic already so why is it taking so long to update. How long did it take to get yours?

Let's start 2023 with some extra vials!!!!

$600+
6 FREE VIALS
$1200+
15 FREE VIALS
$1500+
21 FREE VIALS

For free vials u can pick any test u want just write in Order comment!!!
I'm annoyed that the promotion has ended, when will the next one be? I want to place my first order to test the fountain

Yeah I’m sure he will. He seems very fair and reputable. He has responded to one of my emails and don’t want to annoy him any further due to the fact he probably gets hundreds a day… I just figured because it was domestic it would be here by now. The order is in “processing”. My first time ordering with Pharmaqo and didn’t know what the typical wait times were and eager to try his products. Thanks @Hulkster74

Yeah I’m sure he will. He seems very fair and reputable. He has responded to one of my emails and don’t want to annoy him any further due to the fact he probably gets hundreds a day… I just figured because it was domestic it would be here by now. The order is in “processing”. My first time ordering with Pharmaqo and didn’t know what the typical wait times were and eager to try his products. Thanks @Hulkster74
Think about ordering international. They got a system in place that’s pretty damn good. Not to mention prices are less expensive. Average time from order to hands is 3 weeks. But I get it domestic should be faster thank int. Hope you get it soon

Think about ordering international. They got a system in place that’s pretty damn good. Not to mention prices are less expensive. Average time from order to hands is 3 weeks. But I get it domestic should be faster thank int. Hope you get it soon
I’ll give international a try next order

Thanks bro… will drop you a pm - can you confirm if the source is a legit Pharmaqo reseller.

Cheers
Bro just buy direct from the Pharmaqo website. Great prices. I have had nothing but good feedback since 2020 with this source. I’ve yet to see a failed labtest