MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Worth it for the price IMO
Yeah, it's $50 shipping either way you go, and it's like double the price for US Domestic items. Plus after 6 days it still shows order is processing and no tracking provided. I should have probably either gone international for half price or used a different source that ships quicker. I realize it's not Amazon, but I wanted tabs that could be split as opposed to capsules and didn't want to wait so I went domestic.

I mean for the normal injectables that we can buy from the EU that the last promo was only for US domestic

Hi all! For those that ordered US Domestic, how long does it typically take to receive your order? I have a tracking number since April 30, however the package has not shipped. Thanks!

Hi all! For those that ordered US Domestic, how long does it typically take to receive your order? I have a tracking number since April 30, however the package has not shipped. Thanks!
I placed my order on April 18th and still shows processing on order status. I reached out to @Mr.PQR And he said they would update it this week. Still no news but still two more days left in the week. Starting to worry given that its US domestic.

I placed my order on April 18th and still shows processing on order status. I reached out to @Mr.PQR And he said they would update it this week. Still no news but still two more days left in the week. Starting to worry given that its US domestic.
Thanks for the heads up! My order status is "complete,"on the website by the way. Hopefully @Mr.PQR has some good news on your order status. I assumed domestic orders went out ASAP since they are being shipped from a US domestic warehouse with products in stock. Thats been my experience with other suppliers at least.

Thanks for the heads up! My order status is "complete,"on the website by the way. Hopefully @Mr.PQR has some good news on your order status. I assumed domestic orders went out ASAP since they are being shipped from a US domestic warehouse with products in stock. Thats been my experience with other suppliers at least.
Just after I replied to your post, I received an email that my order was complete. Shortly after I received a tracking number that shows a shipping label was created.

Just after I replied to your post, I received an email that my order was complete. Shortly after I received a tracking number that shows a shipping label was created.
That's great to hear! I was just reading a few pages back in this forum by @Mr.PQR that they typically ship US Domestic orders in 3 to 5 working days. So perhaps your order (and mine) will ship soon. I hope that's the case :)

My international order finally showed up....little over 5 full weeks. No response to any of my attempted contacts here or through the website. Everything was packaged well and no product issues.

USA domestic orders deliver very fast,but it takes a while before order gets shipped cause there is so many..we are working on this to increase the speed,safety for everyone is Always priority

Naps was banned for asking other sources for a members address so he could send them a hot pack.
Seriously?!!!

I had been ordering with them because I found them easily. After my first order showed up I ordered a bunch more for next two cycles. I have a lot of pharmaqo stuff from them (didn’t know could order directly).

I found this forum so I could get a new source though. I’m excited to order from Stanford once my bitcoin clears!! Already told him what I want.