MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

U have them on meso france forum,few stores resell our products
Would be great if you could comment on my bloods. The only thing I can think of other than it just not being good is the fact it was shipped to my apartments with no apartment number. Even though I provided it. It already took a month to arrive and had to sit at the post office another week and a half because I had to sort out the shit show when it wasn’t shipped right to my apt. Never had doubts about the pharmacy stuff Mr P carry’s as those sides are intense. Kind of bullshit that you allow people to spend 1000s of dollars on products on your site when they are out of stock. Then you give them with a subpar replacement.

Then you give them with a subpar replacement.
Please provide scientific evidence correlating igf-1 score (or any blood markers of your choice) and any qualitative markers of your choice for exogenous HGH - Qomatropin certainly scored higher in purity than the majority of famous pharma HGH labtested by Janoshik, albeit not all, but you can find results here:

At best there's a correlation between quantity/units of HGH taken and igf-1 and this longstanding confusion of quantity and quality (and thatmore side effects = better quality shared with tren cough) has pushed most generic HGH manufacturers as well as sellers of these finished kits to market 120iu kits as 100iu (overdosed Meditrope batches perhaps being the most extreme example) and use other strategies to feed into the boomer broscience of high blood markers = high quality because that's what sells, while actual markers of HGH quality as per pharmacopeia such as purity get pushed to the side. I understand that testing and evaluating HGH properly requires more effort and money but evaluating HGH by bloods is like evaluating your gear via roidtest kit, and we aren't doing that anymore either.

Please provide scientific evidence correlating igf-1 score (or any blood markers of your choice) and any qualitative markers of your choice for exogenous HGH - Qomatropin certainly scored higher in purity than the majority of famous pharma HGH labtested by Janoshik, albeit not all, but you can find results here:

At best there's a correlation between quantity/units of HGH taken and igf-1 and this longstanding confusion of quantity and quality (and thatmore side effects = better quality shared with tren cough) has pushed most generic HGH manufacturers as well as sellers of these finished kits to market 120iu kits as 100iu (overdosed Meditrope batches perhaps being the most extreme example) and use other strategies to feed into the boomer broscience of high blood markers = high quality because that's what sells, while actual markers of HGH quality as per pharmacopeia such as purity get pushed to the side. I understand that testing and evaluating HGH properly requires more effort and money but evaluating HGH by bloods is like evaluating your gear via roidtest kit, and we aren't doing that anymore either.
everyone knows if you’re on high gh your igf-1 levels reflect that. Even Dr T with md talks about this but I’m talking from experience. My natural levels have always tested above 250. Here are some results on 2.5-3 ius of the providers gh. I was taking more than 6ius of pharmaq gh and my igf 1 levels are totally normal. It’s bullshit. You know what else I felt on pharmacy and the providers? Carpal tunnel syndrome tingling, increased appetite, better sleep, water retention and muscle fullness. I got 0 of that on this which is why I got the test to begin with. My coach is a top ifbb pro coach with guys in the open Olympia. He says it’s no good as well.

My biggest gripe is that pharmaq allowed me to make such a big purchase since they knew they were out of stock. I would have just got my pharma gh somewhere else while still getting all my gear from q and no issues. Instead they take my money and make me wait another 6 weeks to get a shitty replacement

6E380FA9-767E-4DA1-A171-55AF89C28DE9.png

Last edited:

You said it all...nothing to add except if he wants he can send HGH to @janoshik and i will cover the cost. HGH is one of the best on the market and not subpar replacement

You said it all...nothing to add except if he wants he can send HGH to @janoshik and i will cover the cost. HGH is one of the best on the market and not subpar replacement
Bloods on 2.5-3 ius on providers gh. Experienced 0 sides or benefits when I always feel them on pharmacy and TP. I’ve never not had cts when starting or increasing dose. Plus all the other benefits weren’t there

Attachments

• ECEC4723-30C5-4167-9BBB-DF919102574A.png
    ECEC4723-30C5-4167-9BBB-DF919102574A.png
    592.5 KB · Views: 41
everyone knows if you’re on high gh your igf-1 levels reflect that. Even Dr T with md talks about this but I’m talking from experience. My natural levels have always tested above 250. Here are some results on 2.5-3 ius of the providers gh. I was taking more than 6ius of pharmaq gh and my igf 1 levels are totally normal. It’s bullshit. You know what else I felt on pharmacy and the providers? Carpal tunnel syndrome tingling, increased appetite, better sleep, water retention and muscle fullness. I got 0 of that on this which is why I got the test to begin with. My coach is a top ifbb pro coach with guys in the open Olympia. He says it’s no good as well.

My biggest gripe is that pharmaq allowed me to make such a big purchase since they knew they were out of stock. I would have just got my pharma gh somewhere else while still getting all my gear from q and no issues. Instead they take my money and make me wait another 6 weeks to get a shitty replacement

I’m also not saying it’s fake product. But for whatever reason, perhaps storage, shipping protocol something is making it useless. I’ve been on gh for 10 years. I know what to feel and what to look for in my own bloodwork. The pharmacy stuff I got from you has been on point.

If they use MCT, why not just say so on the vial? (multi-ester test blend) I wouldn’t be surprised if it was mineral oil, I have little trust in things that I haven’t personally batched. (You never know) Also worth noting the amount of bb and ba is unspecified ☠️ Alarming but not surprising…I can only imagine at 400mg/ml. Never thought I would run out of my own stuff, however, Pharmaqo is serving a short gap. Good bang for your buck, comparatively speaking but I will say this 400mg hodgepodge has THEE worst pip out of anything I’ve tried, ever.

Pharmaqo BIG BANG PROMO COMING THIS WEEK!!!!
CODE TO GET 50% OFF YOUR ORDER, MINIMUM IS 1200$ !! OVER 2000$ U GET 50% OFF + 5 VIALS OF TEST E + 5 VIALS OF EQ!!!
BTC ONLY AS A PAYMENT!!!

NOW JUST WAIT FOR THE CODE

The codes to use the promo are:

summer07 - 1200$

summer08 - 2000$ and free samples

before allocated stock finishes get ordeing!!! Limited time sale!!!!!!

Pharmaqo BIG BANG PROMO IS LIVE!!!!
CODE TO GET 50% OFF YOUR ORDER, MINIMUM IS 1200$ !! OVER 2000$ U GET 50% OFF + 5 VIALS OF TEST E + 5 VIALS OF EQ!!!
BTC ONLY AS A PAYMENT!!!

CODES:
- summer07 -1200$
-summer08-2000$ and 10 free vials!!!!

When allocated stock finish promo is over!!! Hurry up!!!

Pharmaqo BIG BANG PROMO IS LIVE!!!!
BTC ONLY AS A PAYMENT!!!

CODES:
- summer07 -1200$
-summer08-2000$ and 10 free vials!!!!

When allocated stock finish promo is over!!! Hurry up!!!
Is this the advertised promotion for Europe?