MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I’m currently on your Test E 300 and HCG 5000. The carrier oil in the Test is clean. I love it, bro. It’s done off the highest quality gear I’ve used, and it’s my base. Also, the HCG is f****ing killer. It’s the only HCG I’ve used, but dude my energy levels and libido and through the roof. Pharmaqo is 1 of 3 labs that I lean on religiously. The quality and prices are top of the line! Thank you for the service you provide!

Let's see some reviews and feedback before promo starts,maybe we pick some guys for reward
cruising on test and HGH right now. Posted earlier this summer Jano test of PharmaQo test being dosed exactly at 200mg/ml (turns out I just needed a higher cruise dose since 180mg / week wasn’t cutting it)

3mg of Qomotropin 1.5- 2 hours before bed for quality sleep gains. I find the ampules for water annoying but not a big deal. I find this equally effective to Stanfords HGH which is only other one I’ve used. Haven’t had either tested.

Wife just started up pharmaQo’s 5mg oral primo tabs yesterday at a low dose. Semaglutide ended up being quite catabolic for her, so she’s looking to regain some lost muscle. She’s done well on Pharmaqo Dbol and femavar before. Appreciate the small dose pills making it easier for women instead of splitting higher mg pills.

Attachments

• 738B0CC6-173F-4096-A798-5E58F21F6A48.jpeg
    738B0CC6-173F-4096-A798-5E58F21F6A48.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 66
I just had bloods drawn today on Pharmaqo Test C and Primo. Will post results in a cpl days for you guys. I have baselines I’ll post for comparison

@Mr.PQR do you have any newer report on your female 2.5mg anavar? On your site the last one is from 2021. Thanks
My wife did well on it early last spring. switched from splitting my 25mg TRT pharma capsules the first two weeks or so to PharmaQo’s 2.5. Titrated from 5mg to 7.5 then 10mg.
Good strength and libido gains, normal anavar side effects (bloating and acne - little bit of varbot mood at the end).

cruising on test and HGH right now. Posted earlier this summer Jano test of PharmaQo test being dosed exactly at 200mg/ml (turns out I just needed a higher cruise dose since 180mg / week wasn’t cutting it)

3mg of Qomotropin 1.5- 2 hours before bed for quality sleep gains. I find the ampules for water annoying but not a big deal. I find this equally effective to Stanfords HGH which is only other one I’ve used. Haven’t had either tested.

Wife just started up pharmaQo’s 5mg oral primo tabs yesterday at a low dose. Semaglutide ended up being quite catabolic for her, so she’s looking to regain some lost muscle. She’s done well on Pharmaqo Dbol and femavar before. Appreciate the small dose pills making it easier for women instead of splitting higher mg pills.
180mg a week of test wasn’t cutting it? Bro that is superphsological , space the jabs out over the week and you’ll find out via blood tests that you are likely way above range.

200mg a week ain’t TRT however you dress it up.

180mg a week of test wasn’t cutting it? Bro that is superphsological , space the jabs out over the week and you’ll find out via blood tests that you are likely way above range.

200mg a week ain’t TRT however you dress it up.
For most people, but it’s important to note people respond differently to different doses. That’s why I do blood tests. That was on twice a week.
90mg very 3.5 days put my numbers in the 500s. That’s also why I had PharmaQo’s testosterone tested by Jano (again, it was perfectly doses at 200mg/ml). I’m just a low responder.

i believe low SHBG (under 10) is part of that reason, but certainly not the entire reason.

I’m currently on your Test E 300 and HCG 5000. The carrier oil in the Test is clean. I love it, bro. It’s done off the highest quality gear I’ve used, and it’s my base. Also, the HCG is f****ing killer. It’s the only HCG I’ve used, but dude my energy levels and libido and through the roof. Pharmaqo is 1 of 3 labs that I lean on religiously. The quality and prices are top of the line! Thank you for the service you provide!
Thank you brother!

Thank you for your feedback bro

PHARMAQO END OF SUMMER PROMO

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman

Let's do promo like never before,prices that nobody can match or compete with,a great way to end this crazy summer
50% OFF CODE NO MINIMUM -lucky

CODE CAN BE USED FOR ENTIRE PHARMAQO INTERNATIONAL LINE

@Mr.PQR just finished my cut last night literally. Thinking of grabbing a few of those semaglutude pens during the sale.

Do they need to be constantly refrigerated? If so how does shipping work? Also, is there an expiration date? Would be using these in the spring.
Have only used vials that needed to be reconstituted with bac water upon arrival.

@Mr.PQR just finished my cut last night literally. Thinking of grabbing a few of those semaglutude pens during the sale.

Do they need to be constantly refrigerated? If so how does shipping work? Also, is there an expiration date? Would be using these in the spring.
Have only used vials that needed to be reconstituted with bac water upon arrival.
They are also good at room temperature but once u receive them keep them in fridge.
Yes around 3 years bro

Sponsors