MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Use code "Lucky" to get 50% off your order! HGH and lr3 included...order must be 1200$ so after code It's 600$

Hello PL. May I kindly ask if you currently have three different warehouses to serve all three regions with domestic delivery that is United Kingdom, Europe and USA?

Wont be longer time bro, don't worry...u can expect tracking in about 7-10 days
Hello man, I have a question about my delivery if everything is fine.

I made order on 26.9. and recieved tracking number on 1.10.
It is already 14 days since my order was created and 10 days since I recieved tracking number but when I track the shipment it says still the same - ,,order data transmitted elecronicaly" but it hasn´t changed in last 10 days so it means that delivery process haven´t started yet. Is it normal like this?

Is it normal like this?
Yes it is for a certain (very safe) shipping method and will only start tracking once it has passed a certain check - it will have that status for most of its journey and arrive within a week or less once it starts updating.

Yes it is for a certain (very safe) shipping method and will only start tracking once it has passed a certain check - it will have that status for most of its journey and arrive within a week or less once it starts updating.
Thank you very much for quick answer and explanation. I ordered for the first time so I didn't know about this.

I placed my international order on 9/26, to the west coast; and it just touched down 10/11. That’s 15 days turn around. A record, in my experience. All items accounted for and a 50% discount!!! GET SOME!!! Thank you, @Mr.PQR for another outstanding experience with Pharmaqo Labs. Not to mention the quality of these products is phenomenal. And customer service questions and inquiries are replied to in a matter of hours. 10/10, again!

I placed my international order on 9/26, to the west coast; and it just touched down 10/11. That’s 15 days turn around. A record, in my experience. All items accounted for and a 50% discount!!! GET SOME!!! Thank you, @Mr.PQR for another outstanding experience with Pharmaqo Labs. Not to mention the quality of these products is phenomenal. And customer service questions and inquiries are replied to in a matter of hours. 10/10, again!
Thank you Matt,really means a lot to hear this!
Wish u amazing gains with pharmaqo once again!!!! Enjoy my brother

@Mr.PQR I placed my order on 26.9. and used your nice 50% promo discount. I ordered multiple products in a bulk and everything was delivered today without any complications.
I also used your products in the past so I know that quality is very good!

Also want to say that customer service is excellent because this was my first order and I had few questions which Mr.P answered really quickly and I didn't have to wait! Thank you very much, already placed new order.

@Mr.PQR I placed my order on 26.9. and used your nice 50% promo discount. I ordered multiple products in a bulk and everything was delivered today without any complications.
I also used your products in the past so I know that quality is very good!

Also want to say that customer service is excellent because this was my first order and I had few questions which Mr.P answered really quickly and I didn't have to wait! Thank you very much, already placed new order.
Thank you for your trust and kind words bro.
Enjoy all your pharmaqo products and have amazing results with it!

IMG_1891.jpeg
Got the “prefilled pen” of semaglutide. I’ve only ever used a vial which I’ve reconstituted.

Can someone with more experience explain how to use this? I had expected to go to Walmart and pick up some pen needles but that’s clearly not the case.

I’m not complaining it’s not actually a pen for 5mg at $35 - just need to know how to use it. Thanks.