Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Everything is okay, he's just busy with logistics right now but will be back and catch up soon, so you guys can relax.
It’s unfortunate that the buyers have to anxiously sit and wait hoping their package is on it’s way to their destination.

Health related or not..A simple email from Pharmasource letting the purchasers know package is sent out would have this thread at ease.

He can be a chatty Cathy with you in private, but can't drop a simple one line post in his thread to calm the nerves of his loyal customers?
Safe OPSEC access to meso/mail isn't always simple/in reach so this seemed the quickest way to relay that to said worried customers. Besides/before this there wasn't any communication, so please don't think of it in another way.

I have received my order and it took about two weeks for international delivery however there are some items that were offered for the May promotion that I qualified for and listed in my order email to him and they were not delivered. I wrote him an email and am waiting for a reply.
Also, before I received the package I got no tracking number or responses to an email I sent regarding tracking a couple of days ago. The package just showed up without warning or notifications.

I am hoping he rectifies the situation.

Everything is okay, he's just busy with logistics right now but will be back and catch up soon, so you guys can relax.
At first I thought this was a troll, but then I realized you're the cat mofo. Ahah

Alright. I'll wait for him for my order, some stuff he has is hard to get.

I received my package this morning that was due to be sent on 7th May, two weeks ago. Just for the thread to be informed. I am from Europe.

Hi guys !
Iam very sorry because of my absence here, but trust me, it was a necessary. Its some reasons why I had to be quiet.
Security reasons it is advisable never to underestimate.
But all is solved now, this pause was unexpected , but most of all paid orders was send, I will start tmrw to send you tracking numbers.
ALSO BECAUSE OF MY ABSENCE HERE ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED TRACK OR THEIR ORDER WILL BE DELAYED, ALL WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT ON THE NEXT ORDER OF 10% PLUS A FREE DOUBLE GIFT.

AGAIN MY APOLOGIZE, SEE YOU TMRW GUYS.

Forgot some, new line of Boldenone, Masteron P, Masteron E and Masteron Mix , all is ready and next week we start to offering them.