Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource can you reply to emails please? Been waiting on tracking for a long while now.

Communication been getting worse and worse and it was actually hard to accomplish that, since it's been terrible for some months now. Literally waiting over a week for a reply. Shame because the products I used were pretty good.

@pharmasource can you reply to emails please? Been waiting on tracking for a long while now.

Communication been getting worse and worse and it was actually hard to accomplish that, since it's been terrible for some months now. Literally waiting over a week for a reply. Shame because the products I used were pretty good.
Same here, literally I sent my order list and I was awaiting instructions to send funds, but unfortunately I have not heard from him for more than 4-5 days or so.

He answered me on Wednesday night, I made the payment on Friday by sending the corresponding email and I did not get a response, much less the tracking number

He answered me on Wednesday night, I made the payment on Friday by sending the corresponding email and I did not get a response, much less the tracking number
Pretty much as me. He did say shipping in 4 days at the time, I did reply after that asking for tracking and nothing yet.

All e-mails replied guys.

In 2, max 3 weeks are expected

new line
Stanozolol 10mg
Stanozolol 25mg
D-bol 10mg
D-bol 25mg
Oxandro 10mg
Oxandro 25mg
Ibutamoren 25mg
Cardarin 10mg
Sdrol 10mg