Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Thi
Sir, can you send me e-mail with it again ? Because 4 our customers asked about money return and all 4 amounts were send, please send me email.
This is a LIE, again. I paid for full order, told would send me my Bitcoin back, gave address and still have not received my refund! I have been long time customer. Stealing customers money is worst!!—- @ Pharmasource has been on here posting after sending emails to him. So i know he’s been active and read all the several emails I’ve sent him. PS is getting real sketchy! Please respond to email and return money!!

He hasn't answered in regards to my updated order either. Thankfully I haven't paid him him yet until, once again, he shows signs of life.

@Harleyrider, no need to be disrespectful. I would be pissed/anxious as well if I had paid and then no emails or nothing. I know that @pharmasource isn't a scammer since he has a solid reputation around here. But it does get exhausting when he disappears every week. You can't expect everyone to have the same level of patience when it comes to money and dealing with a drug dealer over the internet.

And honestly I think it's time for @pharmasource to throw some light over his absence all the time, it simply can't be health problems all the time, lol.

@
@Harleyrider maybe you shouldnt sent emails every other day lol. Just pay, send shipping info, sit back and relax.

You sound like a real annoying kiddo.
I HAVE paid him, in full. I stand corrected not every other day. It’s been once a week. He also told me there were shipping issues and asked for my BTC address for refund. I provided as requested. No refund. I have emailed him after seeing him post on here that all refunds requested were sent and all emails answered. Im not a kid nor a new customer!

He hasn't answered in regards to my updated order either. Thankfully I haven't paid him him yet until, once again, he shows signs of life.

@Harleyrider, no need to be disrespectful. I would be pissed/anxious as well if I had paid and then no emails or nothing. I know that @pharmasource isn't a scammer since he has a solid reputation around here. But it does get exhausting when he disappears every week. You can't expect everyone to have the same level of patience when it comes to money and dealing with a drug dealer over the internet.

And honestly I think it's time for @pharmasource to throw some light over his absence all the time, it simply can't be health problems all the time, lol.
I’m not being disrespectful, I’m just calling it as I see it. I’ve been more than patient with @pharmasource on this occasion and many more in the past. He’s made recommendations on other sources that I took at his word cause he has always been solid. The recommended sources have been spot on. I’d just really appreciate a return email with a update. Either good or bad. No response on email when he’s active on the site, that’s disrespectful.

Hello, I also placed an order on 16 September, he told me that in 9 days it would be in my house, on 5 October I asked him if there was any problem with the shipment and he did not answer me, on 8 October I asked him again and to this day he still has not answered me, whether the shipment arrives or not this will be my last time with him.

For TRT shallow intramuscular you can do 30G in shoulder, but large volumes 27G x 25 mm way better, using the proper oil

Too many complaints IMO, this guy also seems to be very inconsistent lately, anyhow, it is on you the ones complaining since stuff is going on and there is no update on it, only radio silence.
This is what you get when you send ilegal stuff to uncle sam lol, everything comes from that, i bet if any source sticks to domestic only they won´t have any issues, no agents in europe are gonna go to anyone´s home just because they got a few vials of what ever, that sounds a lot more like US police movie shit, they love all that overacting stuff

I’m not being disrespectful, I’m just calling it as I see it. I’ve been more than patient with @pharmasource on this occasion and many more in the past. He’s made recommendations on other sources that I took at his word cause he has always been solid. The recommended sources have been spot on. I’d just really appreciate a return email with a update. Either good or bad. No response on email when he’s active on the site, that’s disrespectful.
you are talking about reimbursement but what is the amount?

He is known for his bad communication but always follows through. Also can't beat his prices and range of product. If you are trying to save a buck or two and are patient you will receive good products