Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAVE BAD REACTIONS FROM MIGLYOL 840.
We have ordered better carrier oil - MIGLYOL 812. This type is made like drug carrier, so its better like Miglyol 840. Iam looking for some guys who have bad reactions from MIG 840 to try new product MIGLYOL 812.

We have ordered better carrier oil - MIGLYOL 812. This type is made like drug carrier, so its better like Miglyol 840. Iam looking for some guys who have bad reactions from MIG 840 to try new product MIGLYOL 812.

I tried it! A while back a local source brewer used that thing, from what he told me it has a very low viscosity and basically is a blend of MCT, no pip reported for me. I think the pip linked to mig 840 is basically caused by propylene. If I recall correctly @TRT was having troubles with mig840.

I had issues at the beginning (pain for few days) then I replaced it with sesame oil and no pip.

I tried it! A while back a local source brewer used that thing, from what he told me it has a very low viscosity and basically is a blend of MCT, no pip reported for me. I think the pip linked to mig 840 is basically caused by propylene. If I recall correctly @TRT was having troubles with mig840.
OMG it was terrible! Never again.

NEWS
Missing SWISS goods stocked now ( ENA, CYP, tren ENA )
Stocked new line 10mg Oxandrolone, 100mg Sildenafil and 20mg Sibutramine .

So you can be perfect for try it :)
Of course free sample , testo CYP 200mg , or Nandro/Test Propionate blend.
Fuck it. I'll try the Cypionate. I honestly think I had it the worse. I've never felt anything like that in my life. Even the fever was bad.
If I was you @TRT , I’d opt for something like test cyp, for me test prop would hurt even if blended with lidocaine, lol. Don’t know if it’s only me or this is common.
I have Propionate now and I inject it Ed and I can't even tell I shot my shoulder the next day or even that day. Ya just got to be careful about how you make it.

I have Propionate now and I inject it Ed and I can't even tell I shot my shoulder the next day or even that day. Ya just got to be careful about how you make it.

If I inject PS prop and it gives me no pip it would automatically gain the ultimate prize for the best master-brewed, absolutely 100% no-pip guaranteed test prop of all times.

If I inject PS prop and it gives me no pip it would automatically gain the ultimate prize for the best master-brewed, absolutely 100% no-pip guaranteed test prop of all times.
You dont have to worry about that happening. He is still working on getting his test e right. A couple more brews it may be accurately dosed and painless. You just need to be his guinea pig and keep buying it from him.

You dont have to worry about that happening. He is still working on getting his test e right. A couple more brews it may be accurately dosed and painless. You just need to be his guinea pig and keep buying it from him.

Oh I don’t buy from him, don’t you remember? Wasn’t I a shill? Lmao