Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. TRT

TRT Member

Oh I'm sure that would cripple you. People have tried it in very small dosages and it's still terrible. Think one guy had it down to 25mg/ml.

2. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Primo ace feels like some one took a ball peen hammer and smashed your ass cheek with it... every single time

ambulldog likes this.
  3. Den84

Den84 Member

Probably it wasn’t legit. I love primobolan and I used it a lot of time (Balkan,sp, primus, Bayer, hilma , Baltic,etc) so I know it very well. the first thing to be felt with primobolan is a marked increase in libido, whether if you use it with testosterone or stand alone. if you have not had any significant increase in libido, Surely 100% was bunk

4. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I know a guy who use injectable primo AC / 200mg day . Have good results, but he must be SM , LOL. Because its like injectable hell.

Den84 and Jimbox like this.
  5. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

Been using the tren/test blend at 1ml 6 days a week. I must be one of the lucky ones who doesnt get tren sides..... only thing going on is some aggression I pretty much wanna slap the shit out of everyone's face. Thank the lord for pot cause that's been helping with that lol... no real strength gains to speak of... physique is a little leaner I guess nothing crazy.... been eating like a fucking horse trying to gain some size/strength.... Wednesday will be 4 weeks in.... been using ed for almost a week now. Started at 1.5ml eod and felt like not much was happening so I started dosing 1ml ed to try to spark up some action. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from the tren but I was expecting a lot more strength gains... especially with an anabolic rating of 500 geeze.

Gaynz39 likes this.
  6. Den84

Den84 Member

what dosage of tren are you doing ? Mg x week

7. size26s

size26s Member

So off Anavar now 4 weeks and tren almost 3 cruising on about 250-300 a week test

Attached Files:

Den84 and D-max like this.
  8. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

I'm using 425mg/week tren ace 300mg test ace a week.

Den84 likes this.
  9. D-max

D-max Member

Bump that tren to 600 a week and you'll feel it.

10. size26s

size26s Member

Sorry for two post I wanted to upload the other to the last post but I was too late. Wasn’t trying to clutter it up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  11. hog72

hog72 Member

@size26s , look good bro, definitely jacked AF

size26s likes this.
  12. size26s

size26s Member

Ti
    Thank you time for a decent cruise, I got bloods last week. Some stuff was a little too high for my liking so need to get a nice long cruise in before summer because I know I want to do another 16 weeks 8 off npp test mast and 8 off tren a mast and prop. Lean out for summer

13. Spaizkadett

Spaizkadett Member

I use 450 mg tren a and 250 mg test p per week. I've found that with these amounts I have no sides and still get full effect from the tren

TRT likes this.
  14. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

@pharmasource ever plan on bringing migylol back as a carrier for some of us to have an option? Pinning the tren e and cyp and just 1.25ml is taking forever with the sesame lol

Harmswhey likes this.
  15. RonnyZ

RonnyZ Member

Could be that it was bunk, but I think that was tested and checked out. I was on 500 test and Anavar as well. I can't remember libido, but I didn't feel strength increase or notice any gains beyond what I'd get from the 500 test and var. When I am on tren and Winny for example it's another level of strength, results. I also don't get much at all from Mast.

Den84 likes this.
  16. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

Sesame blows!

anfee and Savagesteve like this.
  17. MiaRage22

MiaRage22 Member

Anyone heard back from him??? I’ve emailed but haven’t heard back in a few days....

18. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

His last post here was Monday. Don’t know if it was before that?

MiaRage22 likes this.
  19. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I know he’s been popping in but I went back to the list to find closure dates. Said they’re closed 15th dec to 2nd January.

20. MiaRage22

MiaRage22 Member

Right, but he also said packs would go out last Friday/this Monday. I’ve emailed but no response..... @pharmasource

mdavid82 likes this.