Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

hi guys, if anyone could give me feedback on the below that would be great:

i'm on a 12 week bulking cycle (im on TRT off) using the following:

500 sustanon a week
50 tbol a day
50 var a day

I'm week 5, results have been decent (around 4kg gain, prob 2 muscle hopefully). I had some primo sitting around so i thought what the heck i will add 400 primo also a week. I pinned 400 three days ago and since then my mood has deteriorated. Generally feel down and irritable.

Could this be from 2 many aas being DHT. You guys think this will go away or should i just drop the primo?

Cheers

hi guys, if anyone could give me feedback on the below that would be great:

i'm on a 12 week bulking cycle (im on TRT off) using the following:

500 sustanon a week
50 tbol a day
50 var a day

I'm week 5, results have been decent (around 4kg gain, prob 2 muscle hopefully). I had some primo sitting around so i thought what the heck i will add 400 primo also a week. I pinned 400 three days ago and since then my mood has deteriorated. Generally feel down and irritable.

Could this be from 2 many aas being DHT. You guys think this will go away or should i just drop the primo?

Cheers
Primo shouldnt be the problem, especially at that dose. Have you taken both orals for 5 weeks? If yes i would drop them and go get some bloodwork on your liver enzymes , that might have taken a beating.

Yes both together. I did blood tests while i was on VAR only and my liver enzymes elevate only very slightly that is why i added tbol. Have been taking both for 5 weeks but the mood thing happened the next day after pinning primo. cheers
You did some recent bw and have you pinned primo only once?

Yes both together. I did blood tests while i was on VAR only and my liver enzymes elevate only very slightly that is why i added tbol. Have been taking both for 5 weeks but the mood thing happened the next day after pinning primo. cheers
1 day after pinning primo shouldn’t have anything to do with it. I wouldn’t run 2 orals together. I also wouldn’t just add compounds because they’re laying around. What’s your diet and training look like?

Ride it out it's just the orals I feel the same way on anavar after a couple of weeks

Thanks for the help. All what im using is pharmastar except sustanon which is swiss remedies. Yes i pinned only once. Training is around 18 sets per week per body part in the morning. Hit each main muscle group twice.and train 6 days a week. Diet hasnt been the cleanest. Basically its.clean until night where i eat larger quantities.and some ice cream. I eat around 3000 a day. Definitely needs improvement? Protein around 200

I have a hunch its the tbol cause when i started it same thing happened but then stabilized. Maybe i ll drop tbol and leave the primo.

Thanks for the help. All what im using is pharmastar except sustanon which is swiss remedies. Yes i pinned only once. Training is around 18 sets per week per body part in the morning. Hit each main muscle group twice.and train 6 days a week. Diet hasnt been the cleanest. Basically its.clean until night where i eat larger quantities.and some ice cream. I eat around 3000 a day. Definitely needs improvement? Protein around 200
Like mentioned, drop the orals and see how you feel.

U think i should just drop tbol first and leave primo? Var i ve used in past with no issues. Thanks for ur help
Two orals at once.... absolutely unnecessary. If you need to take 2 orals at once to make gains your diet/trainig/recovery must be terrible. Almost laughable people would do that unless you're a pro or something.

Two orals at once.... absolutely unnecessary. If you need to take 2 orals at once to make gains your diet/trainig/recovery must be terrible. Almost laughable people would do that unless you're a pro or something.

Think that some pro taking more like 2 lol. Personally know one pro ( not HW BB ) and he is taking 4 orals and 5 oils last weeks before comp.

Available on stock limited amount ( around 20 boxes ) of

PHARMACOM testo CYP amp / 45,- USD
PHARMACOM tren ACE amp / 60,- USD

Available on stock limited amount ( around 20 boxes ) of

PHARMACOM testo CYP amp / 45,- USD
PHARMACOM tren ACE amp / 60,- USD

Am I crazy or do I remember you supposedly coming back out with a pharmastar test cyp? I don’t see it in the most recent list.