Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

pharmasource

Subscriber
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
FOTO 2.jpg FOTO 1.jpg Hello. My name is David and I want present PHARMASOURCE here. We are source of legit pharmaceutical goods from Europe, located in European Union. Our experiences are more like 15 years and we have sources in pharmacies, our speciality is Greece, but some have from UK, Ucraine, Turkey etc.
We also produced generics and goods from ALLEYGH, ALPHA PHARMA, BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS, NOVEPHARM , PRIMUS RAY , EMINENCE labs etc.

Our goods is pharmaceutical grade with original package. Sending from European Union states only !! by standard mail service = no signature of receiver. Shipping price is 10,- USD .
We are not sending free samples.

for orders and any questions contact mail is pharmasource@protonmail.com

PRICELIST

Testosterone Enanthate NORMA Hellas 1x250mg / 15,- USD
Testosterone Enanthate NORMA Hellas 10x250mg / 130,- USD
Testosterone Enanthate NORMA Hellas 20x250mg / 220,- USD

Genotropin Pfizer Hellas 36iu cartridge / 250,- USD ......not available now

Tamoxifen Worckhard 30x20mg 25,- USD
Tamoxifen Worckhard 60x20mg 45,- USD
Clomiphene Anpharm Hellas 24x50mg 25,- USD
Clomiphene Anpharm Hellas 48x50mg 45,- USD

Proviron Bayer Hellas 20x25mg / 20,- USD

Exemestane Specifar 30x25mg / 80,- USD
Exemestane Specifar 60x25mg / 150,- USD
Ananstrozol Specifar 28x1mg / 80,- USD
Anastrozol Specifar 56x1mg / 150,- USD

Pregnyl MSD ( Organon ) 5000iu / 25,- USD
Pregnyl MSD ( Organon ) 3x1500iu / 30,- USD

Insuline Novorapid Novonordisk 5x3ml ( 100iu /ml ) 120,- USD

Isotroin Pfizer Hellas 30x10mg / 35,- USD
Isotroin Pfizer Hellas 60x10mg / 65,- USD

Liothyronine T3 Unipharma 30x0,25mcg / 15,- USD
Euthyrox Merck/SPC 30x50mcg / 12,- USD

Essentiale Forte Sanofi Aventis 100x300mg / 70,- USD

Ephedrine HCL ENURACE 100x50mg ( veterinary ) / 120,- USD ....this product be on stock soon

ALPHA PHARMA
Oxanabol 2 boxes / 100x10mg / 100,- USD
Rexobol 2 boxes / 100x10mg / 50,- USD
Alphabol 2boxes / 100x10mg / 45,- USD
PRIMUS RAY
Clenbuterol 50x0,04mcg / 25,- USD
Mesterolon 50x25mg / 35,- USD
Tamoxifen 50x20mg / 30,- USD ....on stock soon
BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS
Clenbuterol 120x0,04mcg / 40,- USD
NOVEPHARM
Oxandrolon 100x10mg / 65,- USD
Stanozolol 100x10mg / 35,- USD
Methandrostenolon 100x10mg / 35,- USD
ALLEYGH Peptides
HGH Evogene 10x10iu / 200,- USD
IGF1 LR3 10x0,1mg / 200,- USD

Uploaded photos of piece of our stock, HGH and IFG are out of fridge only for make a photo.

Attachments

• FOTO3.jpg
    FOTO3.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 2,340
  • FOTO4.jpg
    FOTO4.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 2,224
  • FOTO5.jpg
    FOTO5.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 2,193
  • FOTO6.jpg
    FOTO6.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 2,211
Some other photo. Can send you detail photos of boxes,bar-codes, included letters if some will need to check that our goods is 100% legit. FOTO8.jpg FOTO9 (2).jpg FOTO10.jpg FOTO8.jpg FOTO10.jpg FOTO9 (2).jpg

Now now get in line DBZ just started up too so wait in line for your bashing

I know every once in a while meso gets a shit storms of labs trying to set up shop but come on
MESO IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD GTFO

Dear sires, I dont want to offend anyone. I know that I will be attacked from some members here. So please, If you have some meaningful note, go on.

Why are you here @pharmasource , you know this is not a source board right?

Iam here to offer pharmaceutical goods. Yes, I check SCOC and posts about sources. But as all can see, sources in this Underground part of forum are still here. So this is about possibility to buy legit things.

Iam here to offer pharmaceutical goods. Yes, I check SCOC and posts about sources. But as all can see, sources in this Underground part of forum are still here. So this is about possibility to buy legit things.

Why don't you accept bitcoin?

How long have you been in business?

Post pics of your wife's tits.

Why don't you accept bitcoin?

How long have you been in business?

Post pics of your wife's tits.

Some answers you can find in first post. Please dont make a newbie from me. Have many years experiences with pharmaceutical goods and people who working with me too.
Well your right, we dont accept bitcoins for now, but we are working for possibility to pay in bitcoin.

The prices are good, but I'd be hesitant until people begin vouching for you, showing blood work, etc... there are so many EU sources trying to get a grip here. You better be on your A game, if you're a scanner you'll be found out very quickly here. Only a fool would try to scam this board, you simply won't get far. Just an FYI. And no one wants samples, at least no one intelligent, those are not a reliable way to tell a legitimate source from a scammer. if you're legit, stick around and do what you're asked, at least be smart about it though. Don't post anything that's going to get you busted by LE of course. If you stick around long enough and support the board abs your customers for the long run, you'll gladly be welcomed here, as some sources have been. Be polite and respectful to everyone and don't rip anyone off. At this point, you're not entitled to anyone's respect, or money. In time, possibly.

Some answers you can find in first post. Please dont make a newbie from me. Have many years experiences with pharmaceutical goods and people who working with me too.
Well your right, we dont accept bitcoins for now, but we are working for possibility to pay in bitcoin.

Find a better translation service...

Post dem pics...

why does a source based in the EU list prices in USD and have a chinese email address?

and terrible english

Please seriously. CHINESE ? Sorry sir, but Proronmail.CH is mail from Switzerland, the same like Protonmail.com . Yes, my english is not good, Iam guilty :)

LOL please, when you dont have the same goods, not necesary to call anybody scammer sire.

nobody who learnt English within Europe would use the word 'sire'. try a better translation service.

genuine question.. why would someone choose to risk sending you their hard earned money based on this thread?