PIP for 5 days? Gyno? Test E 500/wk

I got some test e from good source first cycle ever im 39yold training since last 20 years
inject in my quad leg 5 days ago 250mg 1 cc next 3 days pain pain pain cant even walk now much better but still limping and some pain wtf!!! my first 2 injct was in shoulder pip for few days some pain but nothing like my leg,, would likesome info of your experience and tips
sincerely roby
Sounds like you botched the site. Where in the quad?

The best site is about midway up the leg, in the vastus lateralus. Look up a diagram. If you just jam it in the top of your quad, bad times may occur.

Take some ibuprofen. Heat and massage. It'll pass.

Sounds like you botched the site. Where in the quad?

The best site is about midway up the leg, in the vastus lateralus. Look up a diagram. If you just jam it in the top of your quad, bad times may occur.

Take some ibuprofen. Heat and massage. It'll pass.
left leg in front,, middle bit on left side

left leg in front,, middle bit on left side
Quite informative.

Just look up the diagrams. If you've been hitting your delts fine, then you botched the quad shot. Quads are awesome, once you figure them out. 2, maybe 3 sites per leg (the top one is tricky). The trick is not getting scared off, as do so many, by fucking it up. As you have seen, they hurt like sin when one goes wrong. Happens to everyone at some point.

Even the worst quad shot is better than a truly botched delt shot though, IMO. I used to eyeball depth on 1.5" darts doing delts. Never again. Go too deep, and you are OUT for at least a week. Can't even get your hands up to squat. . .

Quite informative.

Just look up the diagrams. If you've been hitting your delts fine, then you botched the quad shot. Quads are awesome, once you figure them out. 2, maybe 3 sites per leg (the top one is tricky). The trick is not getting scared off, as do so many, by fucking it up. As you have seen, they hurt like sin when one goes wrong. Happens to everyone at some point.

Even the worst quad shot is better than a truly botched delt shot though, IMO. I used to eyeball depth on 1.5" darts doing delts. Never again. Go too deep, and you are OUT for at least a week. Can't even get your hands up to squat. . .
im not xperience enough to inject in my leg, I have no problem in shoulder u think its a good spot.. im not capable in the butt yet maybe later

if your gear leaks out of the muscle, or goes between muscles it hurts like hell.

if your gear leaks out of the muscle, or goes between muscles it hurts like hell.[/QUOTEt
Thx for your advice... I do 250mg every 5 days first cycle ever test e and some proviron eod 50mg......... how slow you have to inject..

It's more about hitting the right part of the muscle, and deep enough.

There is a link to some guidelines on where to inject at gpz medlabs. Maybe someone can link to it for you.

The glue is the most user friendly spot for pins

It's more about hitting the right part of the muscle, and deep enough.

There is a link to some guidelines on where to inject at gpz medlabs. Maybe someone can link to it for you.

The glue is the most user friendly spot for pins
ok I will look up for it actually right now. thx again for your help and advice

Sponsors