PIP for 5 days? Gyno? Test E 500/wk

@D-Ballin
1. It was pretty rash to order from a dark web market place without any forum references. That pic I posted is from a poster on a different forum asking if anyone had heard of probolix and no one responded. thats all i found about it on the open web. On alpha bay the probolix testabolix 300 had good reviews and i thought id just buy one vial (sent me two on accident) and some pins and just give it a shot (heh). So, I'm $50 bucks in for 10 pins and two vials. No biggie if I have to scrap them. I was reading that baking them might reduce the pip so i might try that today and try one last pin before giving up on the probolix. I thought it would be a great brand with the word pro in it. /sarcasm

First pin was on 12/22, 250mg (0.8 ml) Test E in right glute with a 23G 1". Started reading about frontloading w/ 1g the first week so I pinned 450mg (1.5ml) on 12/24 in right quad.
so i did 700mg the first week cause i never ended up doing the third 300mg pin.

2. For some reason I thought I wouldn't need to have an AI on hand because I thought only fat people were prone to gyno... I may have been severely mistaken. Also, I was reading so much on forums at the time that I was overwhelmed and just wanted to take the plunge and buy some test and then figure out where to get the PCT later since i wouldn't have to start it for a while.

3. I found that eating more than even 2.5k cal is really hard so I started drinking 30g pea protein, 30g rice protein, 60g waxy maize and 30g dextrose in the AM with a breakfast and then again after physical activity. Also, spoon fulls of coconut oil and fish oil. So 2-3 meals and 2 drinks a day now. haven't weighed myself in over a week cause Ive been camping. but I was at 149 last I checked a week ago from 143 in just a week. All water though. ...and tits. I was 135 before the protein drinks.

The thing is Im not even really taking test to put on a bunch of weight. Im experimenting to see if it will just let me do my hobbies more frequently and help me get sick less often.

@DedLift so just stopping now even without doing a PCT is an option?

Does letting gyno go for longer increase the risk of it hanging around? Trying to get an idea of what the urgency is with this. It's pretty reversible with an AI if you never had it in the first place, right? Maybe I could get used to and even learn to love having a beautiful pair of my own.

Thank you everyone for the replies, just a foolish noob trying to sort this out.

If you are actually getting gyno symptoms, and not just freaking yourself out, then yes, it's urgent. You need adex and nolva on hand to counteract. Yesterday, ideally.

At this point, you can stop without PCT. Probably best. You definitely aren't ready for it just yet.

If not, and you are committed to continuing, you need funds sent for your ancillary products by tomorrow morning. Domestic. Get on it.

Re
Kron, dont expect instant feedback on your posts. they are just not that interesting and most guys here would rather talk about pussy, shills and muslims than give you cycle advice.

Your test E should not be giving you pip like that, it might be an ametuer brewer using too much alcohol or possibly you have an allergy to the carrier oil. I'd start looking for a new source of steroids.

You do not have gyno after two pins, not a chance. your nips are protruding cause you keep rubbing them while checking for gyno.

Look on anaboliclabs.com for some sources putting out real gear and check on src boards for how to order from them.
The trick is to find gear other guys are already using without pip and with gains.
Reading that post just made my night

If what I've read is correct, you've only been on for a few weeks. Is that correct? If so, I wouldn't worry about pct so much. You shouldn't be that shut down.

Holy batman, Aromasin/exmestane sides! 25mg on Sat and 12.5 mg on Sun, yesterday. Felt pretty weird yesterday and I thought maybe i was just fighting something off. The night before I didn't sleep but nothing compared to last night. I feel like I was half asleep the whole time because I haven't had dreams like this in years! Quality of sleep is severely diminished with many interruptions. The positive is that my lady lumps are shrinking pretty fast so hopefully i can reduce the dosage soon. And the vivid dreams! way better than TV, this is some fucked up shit. Is this the drug people talk about having nightmares on?

Anyway stoked to be switching to all 24ckeigh gear. hopefully no more 5 day pip, lol. Plus I got dem pharma PCT like a responsible adult.

Does 12.5mg EOD sound good for E2 management?

Holy batman, Aromasin/exmestane sides! 25mg on Sat and 12.5 mg on Sun, yesterday. Felt pretty weird yesterday and I thought maybe i was just fighting something off. The night before I didn't sleep but nothing compared to last night. I feel like I was half asleep the whole time because I haven't had dreams like this in years! Quality of sleep is severely diminished with many interruptions. The positive is that my lady lumps are shrinking pretty fast so hopefully i can reduce the dosage soon. And the vivid dreams! way better than TV, this is some fucked up shit. Is this the drug people talk about having nightmares on?

...I would honestly put down whatever it is you got from this source because it sounds like you got sold very different things.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe your body just reacts very unusually to pharmaceuticals. Have you ever reacted like this in the past with anything?

@Anabolic5
It seems that problems with sleep is a very common issue with aromasin at normal doses according to various threads ive read. The gear is probably just made with really poor quality raws, so ive been getting this weird delayed pip from some impurity. two different sources. test E was from a vendor on alphabay and stane was from allamericanpeptides.

Heyo kroen dont mean to bring up such an old thread but i also got probolix test e from sinmed due to my usual guy being on vacation. Im still on cycle rn, been implementing small shots of test e for the past couple weeks to get ready to cruise in another couple weeks. So far ive noticed no severe PIP but im also only doing 100mg shots. Did that gear ever turn out to be shit? Did u keep using it? Did u see normal effects of test? Or did u just trash it?

Any chance we can get pics of those nipples... I mean, so we can try and help and stuff.

I got some test e from good source first cycle ever im 39yold training since last 20 years
inject in my quad leg 5 days ago 250mg 1 cc next 3 days pain pain pain cant even walk now much better but still limping and some pain wtf!!! my first 2 injct was in shoulder pip for few days some pain but nothing like my leg,, would likesome info of your experience and tips
sincerely roby

I got some test e from good source first cycle ever im 39yold training since last 20 years
inject in my quad leg 5 days ago 250mg 1 cc next 3 days pain pain pain cant even walk now much better but still limping and some pain wtf!!! my first 2 injct was in shoulder pip for few days some pain but nothing like my leg,, would likesome info of your experience and tips
sincerely roby
Is this an eminem rap?

Sponsors