Planning a cycle for a fuck load of mass (health is not an object here)

griffinator

So I plan on doing open bodybuilding and I'm currently sitting at 230lbs ~17% 5'10 and I have experience with test(all esters), dbol, anadrol, npp, anavar, tren, clean, winstrol and a few I may have forgotten. When writing this, I've been just doing 500 tren E a week with 650 Test Cyp a week and I love the tren mentally.

my next cycle is going to be pretty rediculous and over-engineered so any help in minimising overlapping effects/wasted gear would be helpful

-Test 1g/w
-EQ 750mg/w
-Deca 500mg/w
-Tren 500mg/w
-HGH 4IU/day
-Mastron 400mg/w

so I don't sound like a retard just throwing shit at the wall (even though that's what it is) ill explain my choices. the test a 1g is just because I've found as long as I have my test higher than any other compounds it helps me not feel like shit, the EQ is going to work as an AI to an extent but also for lean tissue (and the hunger ig?), the deca self-explanatory standard bulking compound more lean tissue but importantly joint protecting/LUBE, Tren fucking love the shit and obviously very strong stuff, HGH you can only get so big without it and the sooner you start the better because the time to kick is long as hell, Mastron to keep me "dry" because I will probably be staying sub 16% as I'm currently cutting down to 12% and I usually without a genuine effort don't get back above 16% (but why am I 17%?!?!?!? because I came off gear for a few months and fell into a depression and got fat)

anyways long enough but please if you have anything to help me aside from just "that's fucking retarded" or "you'll die" id appreciate it highly

P.S ignore grammar its late

Health not an issue for this? Man you'd be dead before 40 with running a stack like that without taking precautions to protect your health. You certainly can get nice gains out of this but at great cost to your health.

Health not an issue for this? Man you'd be dead before 40 with running a stack like that without taking precautions to protect your health. You certainly can get nice gains out of this but at great cost to your health.
Well naturally price you pay but im also not going in raw

Is this off season for an upcoming show? How many weeks until your next show? Do you have a coach? We need a lot more information.

Is this off season for an upcoming show? How many weeks until your next show? Do you have a coach? We need a lot more information.
currently, there is no established timeline except a vague 2 years (for personal reasons I can compete sooner). for coaching, at the moment I don't have one as naive as it sounds id like to do it myself to learn but once I start coming into show prep (16 weeks out?) ill get a coach. lastly sorry for the lack of information I'm not to sure what to put out

currently, there is no established timeline except a vague 2 years (for personal reasons I can compete sooner). for coaching, at the moment I don't have one as naive as it sounds id like to do it myself to learn but once I start coming into show prep (16 weeks out?) ill get a coach. lastly sorry for the lack of information I'm not to sure what to put out
I'd highly suggest a coach. There are quite a few here on the board that are extremely knowledgeable as well as affordable. They can help you skip months, if not, years of trial and error. All that to be said, if you can't afford one, then do the best you can on your own with the plethora of resources here.

At first glance, this is a lot of gear, and we don't know how long you plan on running it for. You're also currently on over a gram of stuff. Again, we don't know for how long. How did you verify your bodyfat %? Dexa, dip, caliper? Your reasonings alone for compound selection and dosages are questionable at best.

Another thing worth mentioning is, how would you know you're 16 weeks out from a show? What experience do you have to determine that? I know first hand that if you think you're 16 weeks out and look for a prep coach, they will either 1) kindly inform you that you aren't 16 weeks out, and suggest a later show, if you're lucky 2) rip you off and put you on a boatload of shit to make up for not being 16 weeks out, completely fucking you, and not in the good way.

I'm not trying to be harsh or sound like I'm grilling you, it just sounds like you need some sort of guidance. Although, I don't think you'd be offended by me saying that, since you posted looking for opinions/help in the first place.

I'd highly suggest a coach. There are quite a few here on the board that are extremely knowledgeable as well as affordable. They can help you skip months, if not, years of trial and error. All that to be said, if you can't afford one, then do the best you can on your own with the plethora of resources here.

At first glance, this is a lot of gear, and we don't know how long you plan on running it for. You're also currently on over a gram of stuff. Again, we don't know for how long. How did you verify your bodyfat %? Dexa, dip, caliper? Your reasonings alone for compound selection and dosages are questionable at best.

Another thing worth mentioning is, how would you know you're 16 weeks out from a show? What experience do you have to determine that? I know first hand that if you think you're 16 weeks out and look for a prep coach, they will either 1) kindly inform you that you aren't 16 weeks out, and suggest a later show, if you're lucky 2) rip you off and put you on a boatload of shit to make up for not being 16 weeks out, completely fucking you, and not in the good way.

I'm not trying to be harsh or sound like I'm grilling you, it just sounds like you need some sort of guidance. Although, I don't think you'd be offended by me saying that, since you posted looking for opinions/help in the first place.
I'll look into coaches then based on what you said.

I haven't verified my bf% but I am fairly certain but once again ill get a coach and get hard numbers to work with.

the gear fair enough my knowledge is very baseline, especially on those I haven't tried so this will be an area that a coach will be helpful, I also didn't think about getting ripped off as stupid as it sounds so thank you for reminding me that exists (lol)

I'm not taking it as harsh or whatever I wanted genuine criticism because I know I'm shooting in the dark so I highly appreciate it

I'll look into coaches then based on what you said.

I haven't verified my bf% but I am fairly certain but once again ill get a coach and get hard numbers to work with.

the gear fair enough my knowledge is very baseline, especially on those I haven't tried so this will be an area that a coach will be helpful, I also didn't think about getting ripped off as stupid as it sounds so thank you for reminding me that exists (lol)

I'm not taking it as harsh or whatever I wanted genuine criticism because I know I'm shooting in the dark so I highly appreciate it
You're already +1 compared to most new(ish) members, as you're open to others advice an opinions, much respect.

Trust me, I started coaching about 8 or so months ago, and you'd be surprised (or maybe not) by how these "expert coaches" will let some guy look like absolute dogshit at a show for some cash. Guess who gets the blame? The client, not the coach. Even then, you have guys like me who don't specialize in prep and do "basic" coaching, that will charge out the ass and it's all the same cookie cutter nonsense, copied and pasted, to every single client.

You're already +1 compared to most new(ish) members, as you're open to others advice an opinions, much respect.

Trust me, I started coaching about 8 or so months ago, and you'd be surprised (or maybe not) by how these "expert coaches" will let some guy look like absolute dogshit at a show for some cash. Guess who gets the blame? The client, not the coach. Even then, you have guys like me who don't specialize in prep and do "basic" coaching, that will charge out the ass and it's all the same cookie cutter nonsense, copied and pasted, to every single client.
thank you for that, I try to be open-minded because how else are you supposed to learn and grow.

So what steps do you think I should take to find/vet a coach giving the fact that I would only be able to see the fruits it a few months in

thank you for that, I try to be open-minded because how else are you supposed to learn and grow.

So what steps do you think I should take to find/vet a coach giving the fact that I would only be able to see the fruits it a few months in
I would contact @Mac11wildcat, although he's ballsdeep in prep/about to do a show, so I don't know how likely he is to respond. I want to say @Palifter coaches, but don't quote me on that. @Type-IIx offers services and is probably one of the most knowledgeable people on MESO. Regardless, they could probably point you in the right direction if they aren't accepting clients or you can't afford them. As I mentioned, I am fairly new to coaching, so depending on what your goals are, I could potentially be of assistance. As far as vetting goes, someone with a good resume/catalog and credentials will be the first thing to look for. Outside of that, willingness to work with their client, and not suggesting boatloads of Clen and Tren, especially in the offseason...or at all to be realistic.

I would contact @Mac11wildcat, although he's ballsdeep in prep/about to do a show, so I don't know how likely he is to respond. I want to say @Palifter coaches, but don't quote me on that. @Type-IIx offers services and is probably one of the most knowledgeable people on MESO. Regardless, they could probably point you in the right direction if they aren't accepting clients or you can't afford them. As I mentioned, I am fairly new to coaching, so depending on what your goals are, I could potentially be of assistance. As far as vetting goes, someone with a good resume/catalog and credentials will be the first thing to look for. Outside of that, willingness to work with their client, and not suggesting boatloads of Clen and Tren, especially in the offseason...or at all to be realistic.
ok perfect, Thank you very much! :)

I would contact therapist

Doomed future if this is normalised
*cough* you shouldn’t pass this sort of judgement different people have different goals and are willing to put in the work and sacrifice things including years of there life.

Also its “normalized” not normalised

So I plan on doing open bodybuilding and I'm currently sitting at 230lbs ~17% 5'10 and I have experience with test(all esters), dbol, anadrol, npp, anavar, tren, clean, winstrol and a few I may have forgotten. When writing this, I've been just doing 500 tren E a week with 650 Test Cyp a week and I love the tren mentally.

my next cycle is going to be pretty rediculous and over-engineered so any help in minimising overlapping effects/wasted gear would be helpful

-Test 1g/w
-EQ 750mg/w
-Deca 500mg/w
-Tren 500mg/w
-HGH 4IU/day
-Mastron 400mg/w

so I don't sound like a retard just throwing shit at the wall (even though that's what it is) ill explain my choices. the test a 1g is just because I've found as long as I have my test higher than any other compounds it helps me not feel like shit, the EQ is going to work as an AI to an extent but also for lean tissue (and the hunger ig?), the deca self-explanatory standard bulking compound more lean tissue but importantly joint protecting/LUBE, Tren fucking love the shit and obviously very strong stuff, HGH you can only get so big without it and the sooner you start the better because the time to kick is long as hell, Mastron to keep me "dry" because I will probably be staying sub 16% as I'm currently cutting down to 12% and I usually without a genuine effort don't get back above 16% (but why am I 17%?!?!?!? because I came off gear for a few months and fell into a depression and got fat)

anyways long enough but please if you have anything to help me aside from just "that's fucking retarded" or "you'll die" id appreciate it highly

P.S ignore grammar its late
-Personally, I would drop the tren/deca(or choose between 200deca 150 tren).
-bump the mast&eq above the test dosage..
-4iu hgh are nice, but if u want to build muscles mass you need 8iu+
-think about lantus for elevated igf levels

Drop the Mast and the Tren
Up the GH above (8-10 IU)
Your using cutting tools in your mass gaining plan and not taking advantage of what GH can do for gaining mass
While your at it drop the Deca too. Up the test.
Also make sure your currently lean
Not yeah I’m lean bro….actually lean
And be kinda big already for these numbers lol

Last edited:
Health should be an objective if you want to keep any of the mass you gain…
This.... Its becoming a norm not to care about health
then I tell someone IRL about steroids: "f**k bro ur gonna d*i fast"
"No maaaan, saw how many people died"
"You crazy"
I hate being in the same catagory...