• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

platinum direct hgh

Mine started a few years ago when I quit "partying" and for months I was sleeping at most like 30min. It got a little better as time went on but still wasn't getting anymore than 4-5 hrs a night. After about a month on GH I was sleeping up to 7-8 hrs and it's a deep sleep. Before the smallest noise would wake me up now my girl gets up n ready for work and I sleep right thru it.

Definitely worth getting checked out. Sleep apnea is no joke. Kinda scary to think u stop breathing in ur sleep. My dad has it. He had surgery to remove his adenoids. Think they're back of throat by tonsils. I'd explore every other option before going under the knife.
@Mem1guy

You guys are both right, it's something I need to get on, and I've been looking closer at it, as of recent.. there are actually some home sleep studies that you can do, which I'd way rather go that route..

My biggest fear is them wanting to do surgeries, before letting me have a cpap... I have huge adenoids and tonsils, and a deviated septum.. so I breathe horribly to begin with..

@Mem1guy

You guys are both right, it's something I need to get on, and I've been looking closer at it, as of recent.. there are actually some home sleep studies that you can do, which I'd way rather go that route..

My biggest fear is them wanting to do surgeries, before letting me have a cpap... I have huge adenoids and tonsils, and a deviated septum.. so I breathe horribly to begin with..

I'm not saying surgery should be ur first choice but dont take it off the table completely...save it as a last resort. I think my dad's surgery was in and out the same day and full recovery was a few days.

Last edited:
Short answer....yes.

2iu can be a great dose for some, especially starting out. I know a guy who had been taking 2iu every night for nearly a year and you wouldn't believe the changes his body has made. He's running blacks as well
That's good to hear. Was thinking about doing the same. Was he treating them as 15iu?
Mine started a few years ago when I quit "partying" and for months I was sleeping at most like 30min. It got a little better as time went on but still wasn't getting anymore than 4-5 hrs a night. After about a month on GH I was sleeping up to 7-8 hrs and it's a deep sleep. Before the smallest noise would wake me up now my girl gets up n ready for work and I sleep right thru it.

Definitely worth getting checked out. Sleep apnea is no joke. Kinda scary to think u stop breathing in ur sleep. My dad has it. He had surgery to remove his adenoids. Think they're back of throat by tonsils. I'd explore every other option before going under the knife.
I have sleep apnea when I'm off my test for to long. I get on and my GF says I'm fine. I do realize I have dreams and sleep dealer while on Testosterone. But my dad had really bad sleep apnea and wore a CPAP at night. Just sold it recently and I'm thinking maybe I should have kept it for me. Just in case.

I'm not saying surgery should be ur first choice but dont take it off the table completely...save it as a last resort

I know.. I have a hard time with medical stuff, my shoulder is the only real medical issue I've ever had, but they put me through so much extra BS, before getting my surgery, that I have a really hard time believing that doctors are trying to help you more, than just creating extra bill's for your insurance companies.. took me months to get shoulder surgery, with a full thickness rotator tear, so I couldn't lift my arm above my waist, and it could have been done inside 2 weeks, without the extra bullshit..

That's good to hear. Was thinking about doing the same. Was he treating them as 15iu?

I have sleep apnea when I'm off my test for to long. I get on and my GF says I'm fine. I do realize I have dreams and sleep dealer while on Testosterone. But my dad had really bad sleep apnea and wore a CPAP at night. Just sold it recently and I'm thinking maybe I should have kept it for me. Just in case.

He treats them as 13iu

I know.. I have a hard time with medical stuff, my shoulder is the only real medical issue I've ever had, but they put me through so much extra BS, before getting my surgery, that I have a really hard time believing that doctors are trying to help you more, than just creating extra bill's for your insurance companies.. took me months to get shoulder surgery, with a full thickness rotator tear, so I couldn't lift my arm above my waist, and it could have been done inside 2 weeks, without the extra bullshit..

It is ridiculous all the hoops the insurance companies make u go thru. It's a business n like any company they're going to try n spend the least amount of $$ trying to fix the problem. Regardless of past experiences just hearing a Dr opinion/recommendations could be worth it

Also I ment to ask when he was taking it?

Just before bed every night. The guy is also 55 years old, but an old school, national level bodybuilder. He looks stage ready on these blacks. Keeps him very lean

It is ridiculous all the hoops the insurance companies make u go thru. It's a business n like any company they're going to try n spend the least amount of $$ trying to fix the problem. Regardless of past experiences just hearing a Dr opinion/recommendations could be worth it

It wasn't even insurance with mine, I had zero choice, but surgery... it was imaging centers and doctors making me jump through hoops.. we're still semi small-town, so I'm sure shit moves a little slower with these podunct doctors, but it just made me gun shy..

I've been researching it, and I'll do it.. the worst part is, once I do, I'll probably sleep like a baby, and say "why the fuck didn't I do this shit sooner?".. I know the lack of sleep fucks with my gains too, which is usually enough motivation for me to do something..

Just before bed every night. The guy is also 55 years old, but an old school, national level bodybuilder. He looks stage ready on these blacks. Keeps him very lean
Shill! Lol jk
That's awesome. I like hearing about other people's success. Don't know why.