• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Platinum Labs V2

Why didn't you guys just call it "blazinlabs" or would that just have been to obvious? Huh blazin?

**Warning**
If your new Meso and to the AAS scene and really, really want a source like super bad "DO NOT ORDER" from this guy! There are plenty of sources domestically without sending money overseas to possible terrorists! Our money needs to stay here in the U.S.
Even thow the raws are from over seases I rather have a MERICAN use my mony to party with!!! lol jk

Where's the 1-800 number to place an order? I'm dying to stock up, but without a phone number how do I place a COD order for 20 vials? Or do you only accept American Express? Do you offer a shopping cart feature?

Wanted to drop by and tell the new people that may be here this guy is scamming dirtbag.

Fuck you protene you scumbag coxksucker

Anyone ever notice how dick-slurper-protene and terrorist-supporter-platinum are never seen together? Kinda like Superman and Clark Kent, only in a Laverne and Shirley kind of way.

Dude we are smart enough to know that the only thing he is is your rep. He destroys all hopes you have of ever selling gear here. He has been promoting your lab long enough and getting slammed for it to where if he wasn't your rep and just a happy customer you would of asked him to stop promoting your gear by now. Every time he says platinum labs your lab gets ran into the ground. Why would not ask him to stop??