Platinum Powders / Hebe / PurePowders / Polar - SCAMMER (Beware)

Colonial Labs

Subscriber
Hi Meso,

Not the way I want to first be posting on this forum, but I'm making this post to warn AAS purchasers, sources, etc. and prevent people from falling victim to this scammer.

I am a source on SST and recently made a large purchase of pharmaceutical cabergoline off a private seller (who used to be public). This seller goes by platinum powders, hebe, purepowders, and I'm not sure what other aliases. Anyways, I have successfully sourced caber off him before, but this time was a particularly large order (approaching $10000). I was ghosted shortly after making the order.

I had trust in this source as I had made successful orders off him before and even helped him out financially in the past by buying off him strictly to help him out.

This seller also resells untested and WET raws, as well as untested peptides and hgh from a company that goes by the name
Shenzhen Huge Bio-Chemical Co., Ltd.

I have had fellow sources buy off him and receive wet and underdosed raws on multiple occasions.

He reships from Grapevine, Texas, so if you notice this in your tracking, I would recommend proceeding with caution.

I am making this post to warn others as well as sources before you get burned like me.

Maybe I'll get roasted for this, maybe not, but hopefully it prevents someone in the future from getting scammed. His means of contact are:

Wickr: Polarpl
Email: platinump@tutanota.com

He rebrands often, plays dumb, and pretends to lose access to his official forms of contact as his justification after scamming people.

Thanks

Can confirm what Colonial is saying here.
Colonial came to me a few days back with him suspecting platinum of something funny. He provided me a tracking number that Platinum gave him, which then I found out was going to CANADA instead of anywhere near the US. This could be explained with him perhaps reshipping from there, but that doesn't really make any sense.

Later colonial also confirmed to me that another source after he posted this also told him that the exact tracking number colonial was given, was also given to him.

With that, and platinum ghosting him, I don't see any reason why platinum should be given any doubt that he scammed colonial.

I don't like being in source politics, but colonial is a great source over on SST and he is a great client of mine, even if he buys little from me(damn). Colonial aint the kinda guy to come on a board and state accusations against another source here without knowing full well that he was scammed. I don't think he mentioned it, but colonial did tell me that platinum has been ghosting him for over two weeks now.

That right there is proof in the pudding. Anyone who takes 10k from me and ghosts me for even a week is already sus.

Hi Meso,

Not the way I want to first be posting on this forum, but I'm making this post to warn AAS purchasers, sources, etc. and prevent people from falling victim to this scammer.

I am a source on SST and recently made a large purchase of pharmaceutical cabergoline off a private seller (who used to be public). This seller goes by platinum powders, hebe, purepowders, and I'm not sure what other aliases. Anyways, I have successfully sourced caber off him before, but this time was a particularly large order (approaching $10000). I was ghosted shortly after making the order.

I had trust in this source as I had made successful orders off him before and even helped him out financially in the past by buying off him strictly to help him out.

This seller also resells untested and WET raws, as well as untested peptides and hgh from a company that goes by the name

I have had fellow sources buy off him and receive wet and underdosed raws on multiple occasions.

He reships from Grapevine, Texas, so if you notice this in your tracking, I would recommend proceeding with caution.

I am making this post to warn others as well as sources before you get burned like me.

Maybe I'll get roasted for this, maybe not, but hopefully it prevents someone in the future from getting scammed. His means of contact are:

He rebrands often, plays dumb, and pretends to lose access to his official forms of contact as his justification after scamming people.

Thanks
Your safety isn't importnt huh?

Hi Meso,

Thanks

I joined just to share my experience with polarpl. Had few transactions. Only one was flawless. Was in a pinch and ordered $15,500 worth of raws that were said to be stateside. I’m a source on eroids. Sent coin to him and never received tracking. I messaged him and he claims he didn’t have correct address. Lie number one. Once he has addy he claims the warehouse sold it to another source. Give him few weeks. He will make it up to me. Long story short not one dollar refunded and not one package has shown up. Been over six months.

I joined just to share my experience with polarpl. Had few transactions. Only one was flawless. Was in a pinch and ordered $15,500 worth of raws that were said to be stateside. I’m a source on eroids. Sent coin to him and never received tracking. I messaged him and he claims he didn’t have correct address. Lie number one. Once he has addy he claims the warehouse sold it to another source. Give him few weeks. He will make it up to me. Long story short not one dollar refunded and not one package has shown up. Been over six months.

The more sources that see this, the more that reach out to me with their crappy experience with this guy. Another fellow source on BOP was also scammed by him. He doesn’t want to be mentioned here.

Wasnt going to comment.
Because you're a source.

But I really appreciate the sentiment and message.
Stopping scammers and pieces of shit is the Meso way.

Cheers

Maybe you'll decide to source here kn Meso one day and get a good ol fashioned vetting lmfao

I mean now that you are here @Colonial Labs you might as well take a look at the thread about your products. There has been some bad reviews in there, maybe you could respond to some of the comments. Just a thought.

I mean now that you are here @Colonial Labs you might as well take a look at the thread about your products. There has been some bad reviews in there, maybe you could respond to some of the comments. Just a thought.
Is there? I quickly browsed through a few of the pages and seen what seemed to be pretty positive results from Primo labwork and Test bloodwork. Not saying you’re wrong though, maybe I missed it.

Is there? I quickly browsed through a few of the pages and seen what seemed to be pretty positive results from Primo labwork and Test bloodwork. Not saying you’re wrong though, maybe I missed it.
Truthfully it’s been a few weeks since I read that thread but I’m almost positive I read a couple saying they thought their stuff was underdosed.. I could be wrong though, but I was pretty sure, although now you have me doubting myself ya..

Probably not a good idea.
Colonial coming in and exposing a scammer.
Great stuff.

Coming in and defending his lab in a thread.
Big BIG no no.

I'm personally not a fan of sources leaving their thread, specifically (Especially) about their own gear.

Member threads are for members to discuss.
Of Colonial would make his own source threads would be a great place for him to respond to any hater and post positive reviews/results etc.

But sources stay in their own thread.

Unless they have something like this to say, that truly helps protect the community and it is in the spirit of Harm Reduction.
(Or how PharmasourceEU helps with brew recipes in the homebrew forum... stuff like that)

I haven't seen any negative reviews (at least in the thread I found). But, if I missed something, please let me know, or feel free to bring it up here and I'll gladly answer.

Also, like the other poster in here said, if it's looked down upon me defending my lab here without being a vetted source, then I will stay out of the way. If there's any concerns with any of my products you can reach me though.

Can confirm, @Colonial Labs, and a few other sources were in contact with me about Pure/Platinum powders.
2 other sources also let me know Platinum/Pure Powders did them dirty.

Huge issue with wet raws, not from shipping but outside stimuli.

Now, back to my hole again. o_O