Qingdao Sigma Scammers

Since the first package was declared as a cosmetic product, customs confiscated the package. After telling this to the seller and saying please do not declare it as cosmetic, he ask 30 dollars extra from me. Don't you think it's scam for me to pay for this and send it again as cosmetics?

The Qingdao salesman here said that the customer cannot tell us how to declare. Then why did you charge me $30 for this?

I don't know about the $30 but it seems you were informed they do not take customer requests for package labeling ("cosmetics").

Was it explicitly stated that the $30 was to not label it as cosmetics, and agreed upon by the seller (who was not Tracy)?

Or a PITA charge (which I'm not entirely against -- you're taking more of their time)

The real interesting part is that AASRaws apparently came through.. all I see is scam written on their thread lol
They've been around for a very long time with a good track record, which very few public raw sources can claim, and you've been around for long enough to know better.

This is like being unhappy with the guy who sold you the car, and you go to a different dealership of the same brand and scream at a completely different salesman.

Sucks this happened to you twice but it's definitely not a scam. The Rep here didn't take your order for good reason. Your anger is misdirected.

They've been around for a very long time with a good track record, which very few public raw sources can claim, and you've been around for long enough to know better.
Interesting. Their thread is cluttered with “I got scammed.”

Last thing I remember reading was “why are these guys even still sponsored”

Maybe I’ll check ‘em out