Qingdao Sigma Scammers

This definitely sucks but my first question is why are you even ordering through QSC if you live in Turkey where you can walk down the street and buy gear?

Rules for express orders are clear. Rules for countries with no reship policy are clear. I am really sorry for your loss bro but I honestly don't see the scam.

i dont use gear. i sell them.
so you’re trying to order bulk shipments in a difficult country right now instead of little orders to save yourself some money and ended up losing out twice. You can ask QSC I was one of the first ones to shit on Tracy and their lab when they started here but she has proved to be professional and deliver. It shows in their thread that turkey is hot right now and risky. I am also in a country with customs tighter than a nuns cunt and I have never ordered through qsc so don’t go calling me a shill next. But if I were to I would not be making my first order over 100 vials of products. And I certainly would not ship to the same exact address immediately after being flagged for the first

Rules for express orders are clear. Rules for countries with no reship policy are clear. I am really sorry for your loss bro but I honestly don't see the scam.
I think he’s pissed because he specifically said don’t mark it as cosmetics and they did it anyway. Tracy knew and didn’t take his original order so he went to another salesmen who of course said “sure bud whatever just send me the money”. Unfortunately if my country was that strict I probably would’ve ordered with the other company he used.

I think he’s pissed because he specifically said don’t mark it as cosmetics and they did it anyway. Tracy knew and didn’t take his original order so he went to another salesmen who of course said “sure bud whatever just send me the money”. Unfortunately if my country was that strict I probably would’ve ordered with the other company he used.
And the 2nd guy he ordered from is obviously not the QSC's rep that we have here on this forum so I understand he's pissed, yet the whole scam thing I can not agree with. Imho he has to adress his anger to the right person.

And the 2nd guy he ordered from is obviously not the QSC's rep that we have here on this forum so I understand he's pissed, yet the whole scam thing I can not agree with. Imho he has to adress his anger to the right person.
Yep. I believe Tracey said take it up with the WhatsApp salesman.

Since the first package was declared as a cosmetic product, customs confiscated the package. After telling this to the seller and saying please do not declare it as cosmetic, he ask 30 dollars extra from me. Don't you think it's scam for me to pay for this and send it again as cosmetics?

And friends, this incident is not about the difficulty of getting the product into Turkey. Like every country, there are customs rules. Only companies can import cosmetic products to Turkey. It's a rule. It has nothing to do with the difficulty of customs. I even brought weed from abroad to this country via mail.
Also, 5-6 orders from the seller Aasraw have passed through customs without any problems. I ordered from Aasraw and Qingdao at the same time. I ordered test p raw from Aasraw. Here is the tracking link and the product received:
Ekran Resmi 2023-11-19 13.13.04.png

And here is the package. They declared as food and hide the raw in a fake package. Thats how Qingdao should do the same ! :

The Qingdao salesman here said that the customer cannot tell us how to declare. Then why did you charge me $30 for this?

Since the first package was declared as a cosmetic product, customs confiscated the package. After telling this to the seller and saying please do not declare it as cosmetic, he ask 30 dollars extra from me. Don't you think it's scam for me to pay for this and send it again as cosmetics?
Of course that was a scam! But again, you are adressing the problem to the wrong person (sales rep) of the company. I totally get that your pissed, we all get that. The person you were talking to on WhatsApp is just not the same person you are adressing the problem to over here.

At least that's how it looks like to me after reading through all the posts and looking at the evidence that has been posted by both sides.

Isn't it easy to update the import declaration from your side assuming you are allowed to import raws and gear in the first place?

So this Tracy dude said he did not want to take the order and then you tried to trick him and place the order threw WhatsApp, however it backfired and you got another rep and lost again so now your angry about your first package again ? You have to read the 2000 page thread and see the details of reship and all that shit .. I feel bad for anyone who loses there money but your barking up the wrong tree.. when I placed my order I was able to ask questions easily to him about reship and he broke down the payments...

Sounds like the first order didn't pan out for you and you were not aware of the terms before you made the order. Second order you made a mistake and got scammed by a mystery person.

That sucks but sometimes you just have to take the L and move on.