Please Help me - Very painful Final product

Frenzy

Good night, everyone. I'm having an issue with the following process: I've been cooking grape seed oil, reagent benzyl benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, and the raw material, but every batch I cook always causes a lot of pain and inflammation at the application site.

Here’s how I’ve been doing it:

1. Grape Seed Oil and Raw Material:
- Temperature: 100°C
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Using a magnetic stirrer at 1000 RPM

2. Adding Reagent Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl Alcohol:
- Temperature: 40°C
- Duration: 30 minutes

3. Filtration:
- Vacuum filtration Using a hydrophobic membrane

However, the resulting end product has caused a lot of pain. I would like a suggestion from more experienced people on what I can add to minimize this discomfort.

Could anyone advise on what I might be doing wrong or recommend something I could add for this purpose?

I have used some synthetics that were not my production where the application and post-application were almost 100% painless and my final product hurts a lot and lasts for days.

I'm really worried and need help.

Thank you in advance for your help, everyone.

What’s your recipe, % for BA, BB and what dosage are you making it to and what’s the filter, is it a .22 ?
Good evening brother, Thank you in advance for your interaction, Yes, I use 0.22 hydrophobic membrane and independent of the dosage,be it: 100, 200 or 300mg/ml that I produce, I use:
2% BA and 20% BB

Good evening brother, Thank you in advance for your interaction, Yes, I use 0.22 hydrophobic membrane and independent of the dosage,be it: 100, 200 or 300mg/ml that I produce, I use:
2% BA and 20% BB
are the raws from a good supplier mate ? Because everything you’ve detailed here sounds right, you’re using pre -sterilised vials right ?

Which raw material? What are you even trying to brew?

2% BA is a lot, it could be the reason. Try 1%.

You are cooking it way too long, most stuff will dissolve within 5 minutes with manual mixing with a glass rod when some heat is added.

Add your raw, then add BB, BA, then oil, then mix it. You are doing it the wrong way, making it harder to dissolve. Some people will say add the BA add the end, but i think it doesn't really matter if you don't heat it too much.

It could also be the GSO giving you a bad reaction. Try pharma grade MCT oil (C8/C10 only), don't listen to the haters until you tried it.

Which raw material? What are you even trying to brew?

2% BA is a lot, it could be the reason. Try 1%.

You are cooking it way too long, most stuff will dissolve within 5 minutes with manual mixing with a glass rod when some heat is added.

Add your raw, then add BB, BA, then oil, then mix it. You are doing it the wrong way, making it harder to dissolve. Some people will say add the BA add the end, but i think it doesn't really matter if you don't heat it too much.

It could also be the GSO giving you a bad reaction. Try pharma grade MCT oil (C8/C10 only), don't listen to the haters until you tried it.
Yeah I thought that but none of that would give PIP surely ? 2% BA shouldn’t give PIP if measured correctly

Yeah I thought that but none of that would give PIP surely ? 2% BA shouldn’t give PIP if measured correctly

It could be a lot of reasons, i'm just gussing here. OP didn't even say which steroid he tried to brew. And 1% or 2% BA does make a difference, you can make a solution and drop it on your tongue to get a feel for it. BA can be pretty irritating.