Possible alternative to Bac water

cmK9s33

Afternoon fellas. I was curious about using solutions other than bacteriostatic water and whether they might denature the peptides. I was particularly curious about MIC or perhaps just choline? I'm just unsure if any of those would cause accelerated denaturing of the peptides. I've read of people using B12 for years and L-carnitine more recently. I recall reading some HRT clinics suggesting the use of B12 for HGH reconstitution. But I can't recall ever reading about any others.

Afternoon fellas. I was curious about using solutions other than bacteriostatic water and whether they might denature the peptides. I was particularly curious about MIC or perhaps just choline? I'm just unsure if any of those would cause accelerated denaturing of the peptides. I've read of people using B12 for years and L-carnitine more recently. I recall reading some HRT clinics suggesting the use of B12 for HGH reconstitution. But I can't recall ever reading about any others.

No single answer will apply to all peptides.

Even BAC water is the least worst option, as each peptide (and individual batch!) would ideally be reconstituted with a solution adjusted to the ideal PH specific to that peptide. Pharma does this when supplying prefilled pens, which you can see with ingredients listed as "for adjusting PH", in addition to water and benzyl alcohol.

So imo, stick to BAC.

No single answer will apply to all peptides.

Even BAC water is the least worst option, as each peptide (and individual batch!) would ideally be reconstituted with a solution adjusted to the ideal PH specific to that peptide. Pharma does this when supplying prefilled pens, which you can see with ingredients listed as "for adjusting PH", in addition to water and benzyl alcohol.

So imo, stick to BAC.
Thank you. I didn't realize they adjusted the solution per batch of product. And I figured staying on the safe side with bac water was probably best but I wanted to ask nonetheless. Thanks again.

Thank you. I didn't realize they adjusted the solution per batch of product. And I figured staying on the safe side with bac water was probably best but I wanted to ask nonetheless. Thanks again.

It's all about experimentation here, brother.

But in this case, best to stick to BAC. Not only that, but there's a lot of crap UGL and off brand BAC out there, so if you can, using Hospira (pfizer) BAC is best. Ironically it's much cheaper per vial than most of the crap out there if you buy a 25 vial case at Medex (which is an insane deal).

You'll come across reports of peptides not properly dissolving, and it's often some trash BAC that's not the 5.7PH FDA approved standard. Hell, a lot of it's probably grocery store distilled water and alcohol, vs the very specific pyrogen free water for injection.

Last edited: