Post cycle help guys!

Wheetees

Hey guys coming up to the end of my 12wk 500mg test cycle. I lowered test to 350-400 due to some weird panic attacks. and now just switched to prop for the last 3 weeks at 400 a week. I get mixed reviews on pct protocol. So if some of you guys can lay it out for me. Thanks.

I have hcg, nolva, clomid. And when should I stop my Adex?

You are almost finished with your cycle and still don't have a plan for pct? Should of had that planned out before you started. The search will give you all you need.

The comprehensive guide is stickied on the top of this forum. We'll give you a few days to figure it out. Don't make us spoon feed your unprepared ass. Come on man. . .

L
The comprehensive guide is stickied on the top of this forum. We'll give you a few days to figure it out. Don't make us spoon feed your unprepared ass. Come on man. . .
Lol I didn't see it up there. I'm definitely prepaired it's just nice to hear the majority vote on different dosages and methods.

L
Lol I didn't see it up there. I'm definitely prepaired it's just nice to hear the majority vote on different dosages and methods.
Thats why I'll ask the question I know the answer to see if their any new preferences or info theirs always new studies coming out and some new information every few months So let the man ask away. There's some answeres that will never change that I can see ask in GB would be annoying like what's the difference between tests, what should I run as my base ETC....

Thats why I'll ask the question I know the answer to see if their any new preferences or info theirs always new studies coming out and some new information every few months So let the man ask away. There's some answeres that will never change that I can see ask in GB would be annoying like what's the difference between tests, what should I run as my base ETC....
Thanks man. I mostly the variation is dosages for the clomid and nolva. That's what I'm most interested in. Been running hcg for 4 weeks at 500iu a week. Gonna blast the last two weeks 2500 a week. But on the sticky it says start with 100 clomid and another source says start 75 clomid would there be much diff is my question and same with novla

Hey guys coming up to the end of my 12wk 500mg test cycle. I lowered test to 350-400 due to some weird panic attacks. and now just switched to prop for the last 3 weeks at 400 a week. I get mixed reviews on pct protocol. So if some of you guys can lay it out for me. Thanks.

I have hcg, nolva, clomid. And when should I stop my Adex?

Dude, next time lay out your PCT BEFORE starting a cycle! But to answer your question and spoon fed you the info (feeling good today, since I got some V last night and this morning)

ADEX stop 1 week before you start your PCT
Since it's simple cycle. 50mg of Clomid and 20mg of Nolva usually does the trick for 4 week then give your body another 4 week and get blood work!
HCG should be used during cycle to keep your nutsack from vanishing and aids in recovering during PCT.. HCG should be given 72+to clear your system before starting PCT..

Good Luck!

AMEN DB!

Good God you want the Gerber alongside that spoon OP.

The fact is since PCT is NOT evidence based per say, using the ol' "mixed reviews" is no excuse for being so lame and lazy and asking others to "lay it out for me".

Try using "Wheaties" for more than a metaphorical moniker and begin exercising that BRAIN fella!

Last edited:
AMEN DB!

Good God you want the Gerber alongside that spoon OP.

The fact is since PCT is NOT evidence based per say, using the ol' "mixed reviews" is no excuse for being so lame and lazy and asking others to "lay it out for me".

Try using "Wheaties" for more than a metaphorical moniker and begin exercising that BRAIN fella!
LOL. I have a solid pct. I am just wondering what others do in relation to dosages. The dosages differ on all sites. 100/75/50. Not only do I search the web for answers but I come here to gather knowledge too. I appreciate the ones that give solid feed back. Others act as if they wer never a noob.

Back